Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex in a relationship

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you had satisfying sex in a relationship for example, but the girl doesn't have orgasms, and shes never had one at all even when trying herself (but she enjoys herself), is it ok to not worry about and just enjoy the sex you have? Some girls seem to find it quite easy and it seems like theres peer pressure almost that if you're not having them then theres something wrong. But in the example, the sex life is fantastic, after a session both people are completely sexed out and just croak 'oh my god that was so good' etc.

Just asking for my example of a friend :)

Comments

• Options
    If you had satisfying sex in a relationship for example, but the girl doesn't have orgasms, and shes never had one at all even when trying herself (but she enjoys herself), is it ok to not worry about and just enjoy the sex you have? Some girls seem to find it quite easy and it seems like theres peer pressure almost that if you're not having them then theres something wrong. But in the example, the sex life is fantastic, after a session both people are completely sexed out and just croak 'oh my god that was so good' etc.

Just asking for my example of a friend :)

For some people sex is important in a relationship, for others it doesn't matter. IMO sex shouldn't matter if love is there and can still be enjoyable without orgasms. But then again, I say that but never have been confronted to it. Also I have heard of women that didn't get orgasms and it never stop them from being a relationship or being happy either. But as I said depends on people, so women would leave someone if they don't get there. If they do, I tink they probably didn't love the guy that much.
  • Options
    i don't think its something you should worry about but i do think its important for the girl to learn how to have an orgasm both by herself and with her boyfriend. sex is most certainly enjoyable even if you don't climax but there must come a point where you want to because it takes things to a whole other pleasure level for the girl. and thats what its alll about isn't it.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    i don't think its something you should worry about but i do think its important for the girl to learn how to have an orgasm both by herself and with her boyfriend. sex is most certainly enjoyable even if you don't climax but there must come a point where you want to because it takes things to a whole other pleasure level for the girl. and thats what its alll about isn't it.

me? :p its an example anyway. and the example girl thinks reckons she had one on her birthday. in the example, it was rather good sex :cool: started out with candles and cuddles and favourite meal and good film and lots of foreplay and lots of love and caresses and cuddles and then slow and sweet... and then a bit faster... and anyway - it was fantastic!

in the example, the girl does masturbate and it stops her feeling horny but she doesnt orgasm as such, she just kind of gets a nice feeling and stops. :)
  • Options
    If it doesnt bother the girl, then she shouldnt pressurise herself, but I dont think its ok for a guy to just use that as an excuse to not even try and make her come (for example) I think everyone has the ability to orgasm, just some girls take a bit longer to be able to than others.
  • Options
    If it doesnt bother the girl, then she shouldnt pressurise herself,
    no but she probably doesn't know what she's missing out on :razz:
  • Options
    If it doesnt bother the girl, then she shouldnt pressurise herself, but I dont think its ok for a guy to just use that as an excuse to not even try and make her come (for example) I think everyone has the ability to orgasm, just some girls take a bit longer to be able to than others.

The guy in the example tries, oh how he tries, but nothing seems to be perfect. After attempting to listen and communicate that had got so far, by reading information on the net he can pleasure her, and she enjoys it, still no climax. This is going to sound funny, but example girl finds it 'ticklish' if its too direct / intense so maybe theres some stuff left to develop? I dont know what to tell the guy, myself :p
  • Options
    Cunnillingus Techniques

http://www.clitical.com/sex-tutorials/oral-sex/cunnillingus.php

http://www.clitical.com/sex-tutorials/oral-sex/advanced-cunnillingus.php

Always remember finding the g-spot will help a lot, it's not just about the clitoris.
  • Options
    Always remember finding the g-spot will help a lot, it's not just about the clitoris.

done that, but in my example its still 'too intense', and so toning it down isnt intense enough, it just feels really nice. :/ hmmmm
  • Options
    done that, but in my example its still 'too intense', and so toning it down isnt intense enough, it just feels really nice. :/ hmmmm

well if it is too intense don't do the g-spot then and just concentrate on clitoris only... Maybe try going slowly to start with and not rush to much... Also do not just lick, but more suck... Or try rolling your tongue around it, like you were french kissing it...
  • Options
    i remember that when i was younger and quite inexperienced with orgasms that when the guy was doing it either orally or with his fingers it sometimes got too intense. but as i've become more experienced and know what i like and what to expect it doesn't get like that anymore. insteads it a pathway straight to pleasure haha. i say she should practice more herself too and that her boyfriend should just be patient, which i'm sure he is ;)
  • Options
    :D

im sure with time they'll sort it out :)
  • Options
    :D

im sure with time they'll sort it out :)
    yeah. the first guy to make me cum was trying for months before it finally happened.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    yeah. the first guy to make me cum was trying for months before it finally happened.

over a year :(...

but both first relationships so...
  • Options
    over a year :(...

but both first relationships so...
    hm ok..a couple of ideas:

when using his tongue he should stimulate the area around the clit and not directly on it in a circular motion.

or do it diectly on it until she says its getting to intense and then he should change the movement of his tongue or move it to the side slightly but keep carrying on. it may be that she just needs to get past that certain point for it to happen.
  • Options
    Buy her one of these and leave it with her for a few days

they are fuckin awesome :thumb:

http://www.annsummers.com/single.asp?gid=7&cat=2&pid=3146
  • Options
    Looks like a dickhead giving someone the fingers! :p
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Looks like a dickhead giving someone the fingers! :p

:yes: .... :lol:
  • Options
    Zenie wrote:
    Buy her one of these and leave it with her for a few days

they are fuckin awesome :thumb:

http://www.annsummers.com/single.asp?gid=7&cat=2&pid=3146

Well was going to suggest a vibrator, but if it is too intense I suggest a "lighter" model that that one... That one is hardcore :D
  • Options
    Well was going to suggest a vibrator, but if it is too intense I suggest a "lighter" model that that one... That one is hardcore :D

Nah it doesn't need to be. It has lots of different settings you know.

It's fuckin cool my mate gave it to me for my birthday a few weeks ago and I haven't looked back :cool:

The length thing means you can get to your g-spot really easily and you'll (she'll) be amazed how quick it is ;)
  • Options
    If a fella used it...would it tickle his ball bag lol? :yuck:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    Jesus, what a stud. The longest I ever managed was 9 hours :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Personally, I don't think orgasms during sex are neccersary for either partner, I prefer them during foreplay and reserve sex for intamacy purposes
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote:

:lol:
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote:
    :lol::lol: