Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sexy doctors!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have any of you come across this?

Today I had a doctors appointment and my usual doc wasn't available so got the new GP to the surgery.

My name came up...walked in...almost wet myself! He was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Obviously it was too late by then to walk back out so I had to describe my symptoms of a bad cough and phlegm :o

Possibly the most embarrased I have ever been in my life..but no...then he described how the antibiotics will affect the pill I take and he asked me about my periods!! I got all flustered and started sweating, going red and everything, lol. He giggled, I giggled..then walked out. lol

How embarrassing?! :blush:

Comments

• Options
    Have any of you come across this?

Today I had a doctors appointment and my usual doc wasn't available so got the new GP to the surgery.

My name came up...walked in...almost wet myself! He was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Obviously it was too late by then to walk back out so I had to describe my symptoms of a bad cough and phlegm :o

Possibly the most embarrased I have ever been in my life..but no...then he described how the antibiotics will affect the pill I take and he asked me about my periods!! I got all flustered and started sweating, going red and everything, lol. He giggled, I giggled..then walked out. lol

How embarrassing?! :blush:

theres a hot female gp at my place, but i dont really like getting ill all that much, cause it doesnt happen a lot, and when it does, its really bad, and therefore the pain or the general shittyness outweighs the hot muffin that is the female gp at my place
  • Options
    All three GPs at where I go are balding, old men, so no chance of that. Mind you, I always enjoy the hospital. If it's not those utterly delicious blondes that work at reception, it's those student nurses with nice legs and cute smiles that make you want to drool. :yum:
  • Options
    i would'nt know,the only way i can get to see my doctor is if i'm 3 breaths away from my last un!
  • Options
    not a doctor but the cop that was a witness at a trial that i was a witness at recently, is very dishy! He's also calling me next week ;)
    lol so best behaviour unless he likes naughty girls!!!hehe
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    All three GPs at where I go are balding, old men, so no chance of that. Mind you, I always enjoy the hospital. If it's not those utterly delicious blondes that work at reception, it's those student nurses with nice legs and cute smiles that make you want to drool. :yum:

I've never been to the hospital but I'm guessing they'll be loads of cute male nurses. Might break my ankle, it'll definately be better than describing the colour of my phlegm! x
  • Options
    I've never been to the hospital but I'm guessing they'll be loads of cute male nurses.
    They didn't look like transvestites, if that's what you're wondering...
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    not a doctor but the cop that was a witness at a trial that i was a witness at recently, is very dishy! He's also calling me next week ;)
    lol so best behaviour unless he likes naughty girls!!!hehe

Ooo good luck with that, let us know how it goes, I love men in uniform! x
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    They didn't look like transvestites, if that's what you're wondering...

Huh? :lol:
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    theres a hot female gp at my place, but i dont really like getting ill all that much, cause it doesnt happen a lot, and when it does, its really bad, and therefore the pain or the general shittyness outweighs the hot muffin that is the female gp at my place

Know what you mean, but wouldn'y you be a bit put off explaining horrible details of an illness to her, even if you were at deaths door. Maybe its just me. x
  • Options
    Know what you mean, but wouldn'y you be a bit put off explaining horrible details of an illness to her, even if you were at deaths door. Maybe its just me. x
    MrG would most probably be too busy flirting shamelessly with her. :p
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    MrG would most probably be too busy flirting shamelessly with her. :p

Aww you two, I hope you realise that you're just made for each other, always bickering, very sweet! :heart:
  • Options
    When i had my kidney infection an had to go to hosp i was treated by a sexy doctor, but i couldnt stop being sick for long enough to look my best :(
  • Options
    Aww you two, I hope you realise that you're just made for each other, always bickering, very sweet! :heart:
    The two of us remind me of Mary and John in Father Ted. The only question is, which is which? :p :nervous:

(he's going to kill me for saying that)
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    The two of us remind me of Mary and John in Father Ted. The only question is, which is which? :p :nervous:

(he's going to kill me for saying that)

:lol:
  • Options
    My doctor back home was a hottie. Shame he was married to my next door neighbor's sister. (and the fact he wore sandals with black socks all year round)
    My gyno is quite sexy. Shame he has to ruin it all by medically raping me.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    My gyno is quite sexy. Shame he has to ruin it all by medically raping me.

Oh no! I could not have coped with that, I would have fled! :o
  • Options
    Oh no! I could not have coped with that, I would have fled! :o

Better than my mom though, hes not hot, but she has to see him nearly every day. They are on some of the same comitties and go to the same church and when us kids lived with them she'd see him at sporting events. Now I just couldn't live with that :p
  • Options
    the doctor that did my colonoscopy was fit as.

it was going great til he drugged me and stuck a 3 foot long camera up my wrong 'un.
  • Options
    Ah yes.

I'm a little fucked in the head about this kinda thing. I quite like all that roleplay stuff. Which is bad, because I get kind of aroused if anyone fit is there. I try and keep it to myself.

I had a problem with my penis once and went to see the doctor (guy) and he had to fucking touch it. Didn't feel aroused, but if it was female I would have probably chickened out.

Odd.
  • Options
    never had a fit doctor :( i had an obese one once than insisted on giving me a full body check for tonsilitis....
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    never had a fit doctor :( i had an obese one once than insisted on giving me a full body check for tonsilitis....

Maybe you should report him...
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    the doctor that did my colonoscopy was fit as.

it was going great til he drugged me and stuck a 3 foot long camera up my wrong 'un.

:lol: Your just hilarous.
  • Options
    lucky you!! what id give to have a hot one... luckily i have a nice new dishy dentist tho :yeees: everytime we go my mum always nudges me and tells me to 'have a go' but i just tell her to shut up lol. she says it really loud too so he probably hears her. .. plus he is about 10 years too old for me!

unfortunately for me, my step-dad is my doctor :rolleyes: and he is bald and :yuck:
  • Options
    Unfortunately not. All the doctors I've ever been seen by have been arrogant twats, apart from one down in London 5 years ago, he was nice.

Still, arrogant twat is better than all the doctors/pharmacists I saw in Italy when I had 1/3 of a tooth missing - "*gasp* Does it hurt?" "That looks really bad" etc :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Never had a sexy doctor, but my dentist is so cute, I wish he asked me out :blush: