Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

dead..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is it my imagination,or do the boards seem a bit dead recently?

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    no im with you on that...bit slow! not impressed at all!
  • Options
    Yeh it's completely dead. Ah well it'll pick up.....some time tomorrow.
  • Options
    Sooo depressing I know. This is when I'm fully awake and no one to talk to damn it :( I feel sooo unloved!
  • Options
    im thinking its just us 4 on, as it seems to be all of you that are in the threads in posting in, our own little forum! :cool:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    We are special people. Being awake at this time.

I need a ciggy. Stopping is harder than it seems, I am gonig to get high tomorow... then trek up town and buy some (Mission, methinks!) then have some mates over.

What ya'll doing tomorow?
  • Options
    goin to get my tongue bar changed to a shorter one, so hopefully this 'cute' lisp will disappear! then onto the library to be a geek and get some revision done, then out for tea with my auntie. hows about you?
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    goin to get my tongue bar changed to a shorter one, so hopefully this 'cute' lisp will disappear! then onto the library to be a geek and get some revision done, then out for tea with my auntie. hows about you?

Do piercings hurt? I am thinking of having one somewhere. Probably a bullet through something... IDEAS! Mine is nose, and that is silly. A bullet through the nose would also cause problems.
  • Options
    Nothing during the day and playing football with the boys in the evening...as I'm back home I can do the stuff that makes me fit again...i.e. not drinking all the time!
  • Options
    Well, since we're talking about what we are doing tomorrow and I want to waste a few posts to get up to 5000 (wahey).

I'll be getting up early to go for a run, then checking what bus a need to get to go to my new job on Thursday. Oh YaY! Go Me!

Aw man, I need to lay off the chocolate. Making me hyper. hehe
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Do piercings hurt? I am thinking of having one somewhere. Probably a bullet through something... IDEAS! Mine is nose, and that is silly. A bullet through the nose would also cause problems.
    my tongue didnt hurt, neither did my ears, but ive got nothing else done. a bullet through the nose could easily result in you being noseless...
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    We are special people. Being awake at this time.

I need a ciggy. Stopping is harder than it seems, I am gonig to get high tomorow... then trek up town and buy some (Mission, methinks!) then have some mates over.

What ya'll doing tomorow?
    i'm gonna go out and buy some more shite to sell on ebay,don't have a job anymore,so have to....bugger! :D
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    my tongue didnt hurt, neither did my ears, but ive got nothing else done. a bullet through the nose could easily result in you being noseless...

Plus with it out it'd look eew.

So I am thinking of other places to have it :(
  • Options
    I'll be getting up early to go for a run, then checking what bus a need to get to go to my new job on Thursday. Oh YaY! Go Me!

Aw did you quit your old one?
  • Options
    not yet, but she might :cool:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Aw did you quit your old one?

Nope still there unfortunately though wanting to leave cause I kinda hmm, hate my supervisor :(
  • Options
    Nope still there unfortunately though wanting to leave cause I kinda hmm, hate my supervisor :(
    what job you goin for?
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    what job you goin for?

Working in a Womens Gym, called Curves. Start on Thursday. All exicted cause the people just seem sooo nice there. Start working more socialable hours now. And hopefully get me weekends back soon. Wahey! :hyper:
  • Options
    God I couldn't work weekends.

In my old job I used to come in at 7 in the morning still buzzing from the night before. :shocking:
  • Options
    Oh everybody who has joined curves loves it that I know of. I hope it goes well:)
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Oh everybody who has joined curves loves it that I know of. I hope it goes well:)

Aww thanking you. That's so sweet :)
  • Options
    Aww thanking you. That's so sweet :)
    yeah my fingers are crossed, let us know how it goes...tis my birthday on thurs, so i shall send you some birthday luck :heart:
  • Options
    Awk you guys :D

Thank you :heart:

Going to be soo nervous, but excited at the same time!
  • Options
    Ooh, hope it all goes well. Sounds better... especially weekends!
  • Options
    im off, so sweet dreams everyone, lets hope turloughs 'lullaby' does the trick :p
  • Options
    Sweet Dreams Chick :angel: