Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mindless aggression

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So when you're feeling more pissed off than you can cope with, and imagine that for a moment - as upset / angry as you can get beyond bursting point. What can you do? Right now I've decided the 'smolder whilst remaining calm' option. Although the following look appealing:

- get angry at the causes
- get angry at everything
- get angry at myself
- induce unconciousness somehow, so then i can stop feeling angry

the worst thing about things sometimes is when theres nothing you can do, you just have to sit there and bear it. My pillows and my wall dont seem to work very well.

Anyway guys, who else is pissed off this evening?

Comments

• Options
    I'm tired and miserable, but not pissed off. I'll save that for tomorrow morning, when I go into work :(

What's happened?
  • Options
    Ah just the usual me being an idiot.

I wonder where badabings club is anyway. I think I might be able to chill out there. Do you ever feel that you're too much of a stress head to chill out? Ive got such an attention to detail everything stresses me out. Like, I notice the smallest things.

Right now I'm counting minutes, precisely, to work out exact timings of things.

I hate work. Ive got to go school tomorrow, go to work, get home, go school the next day, come home alone rather than have my girlfriend come round because she's busy first going round a mates house to watch a film and then going out with some different mates to a fashion show.

Aha. 24 minutes.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Grab an air pistol and do some target shooting.

ITs quite releiving and fun. I use the tree across the street.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Grab an air pistol and do some target shooting.

ITs quite releiving and fun. I use the tree across the street.

I'd be more tempted to use people's heads, so perhaps not a great idea. And I don't have an air pistol.

Life is unbearable sometimes, for everyone. How come I can't just get on with it and just seem to moan and whinge and cry.
  • Options

Not me but I should be. Was in the Police Station earlier and got a caution for indecent behaviour! :o

When I get angry I tend to listen to music or just think happy thoughts. I hardly ever get angry or pissed off for an extended period of time.
  • Options
    So when you're feeling more pissed off than you can cope with, and imagine that for a moment - as upset / angry as you can get beyond bursting point. What can you do? Right now I've decided the 'smolder whilst remaining calm' option. Although the following look appealing:

- get angry at the causes
    - get angry at everything
    - get angry at myself
    - induce unconciousness somehow, so then i can stop feeling angry

the worst thing about things sometimes is when theres nothing you can do, you just have to sit there and bear it. My pillows and my wall dont seem to work very well.

Not me, although i want to be, plenty of shit to be pissed off with but it's not happening. Anger is a gift. :yes:
  • Options
    Slightly pissy this evening.

Try turn it into humour.

I just called someone I was mad at a big pile of gay.
  • Options
    An ex of mine bought me a punch bag. He knew me well.....
  • Options
    I was so pissed off in town on saturday, so crowded, people walking into me all over the place or taking up the whole pavement so i just had to stop, and they STILL didnt move over, plus kept barging through and seperating me and my 5 year old (who wasnt helping matters)
    I saw my mum as well and asked her if she ever got the urge to just get a big gun and shoot everyone, but she said she didnt, and she thought i had anger management issues.

I actually didnt calm down for the whole day, it was that stressful. Get so claustrophobic sometimes. I actually called a group of people fucking morons.
  • Options
    I never did understand why people feel it's ok to seperate a parent and child in the street. Do these people not read/watch the news??
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Sharry21 wrote:
    I never did understand why people feel it's ok to seperate a parent and child in the street. Do these people not read/watch the news??
    I doubt they're doing it on purpose. Most likely they don't notice.
  • Options
    Sharry21 wrote:
    its not that they think its ok (I hope) its just theyre unthinking ignorant stupid morons who dont pay any attention to whats going on around them.
  • Options
    I just think people should pay a bit more attention. just because they don't notice it doesn't mean there not doing it