Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sad

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
S.eparation A.nxiety D.isorder.
I can't stand this anymore. I've been with my girl for almost 3 years now. I see her almost every weekend, and we are with eachother for both saturday and sunday. But when the time rolls around for us to leave again, I die. I drove her back home last night. I miss her so much, I don't know what to do. I don't feel like doing anything. I slept until 2:40 in the afternoon today, missed school, skipped my sport, I've been laying in bed. I can't do anything but think about her. This happens almost every time I see her. I can't deal with not being with her! It's a disaster! I suppose this isn't really a question, unless you can think of anything to help me out, but I just needed to get this out somewhere. I feel like the little kid who cries when their parents leave. But i'm older, and it's my girl leaving. bleck.

Comments

• Options
    Maybe its like a drug. If you dump her it will be hard to start but you'll lose the dependency.

But thats a cynical view of things.
  • Options
    I'd rather be your sad than sad cos she doesnt want me
  • Options
    My sister had this with her boyfriend- now husband.

As it happens she was suffering from depression. Had to go to the doctors and get tablets for it.

I remember always seeing her crying and really sad. Always missed him.
  • Options
    awww that just sounds like youre head over heels in love.
    when I went away fro christmas without my boyfriend I felt depressed every day. wasted god knows how much on texts and calls. Just couldnt enjoy the holiday properly. Every day I had to find an internet cafe to msn each other every day :(
    Sometimes i think especially when love is still new, its incredibly painful to be apart.