Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Swansea City = Scum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Story here and here

Now we know I'm a Cardiff City fan but i don't usually have a problem with the inferiorSwansea City. But after the game Swansea City striker Lee Trundle (i always thought he looked like a thug) and other players produced various banners and t-shirts on the pitch saying 'Fuck Off Cardiff' etc. A player doing this, surely a bannable offence?

I going to Swansea for a few days tomorrow. :nervous:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    i can see ure point mate totally, it aint gonna go down well with the cardiff supporters or cardiff hooligan firm the soul crew. he should be banned and fined just due to the fact it could of turned really really nasty and ended up into a riot. expect for trundle to get a couple of death threats (we dont want this!) but football is a funny game and when blokes get a tadge emotional the starngest things happen.

BTW I am not condenming any Violence in football matches or the casual culture. even tho i am interested in it and have bought many books about the casual culture.
  • Options
    Yep i dont approve of any violence either but these actions are just fucking moronic!
  • Options
    Its just the normal football idiot mentality.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    Story here and here

Now we know I'm a Cardiff City fan but i don't usually have a problem with the inferiorSwansea City. But after the game Swansea City striker Lee Trundle (i always thought he looked like a thug) and other players produced various banners and t-shirts on the pitch saying 'Fuck Off Cardiff' etc. A player doing this, surely a bannable offence?

Who cares?
  • Options
    Well its not exactly a positive thing to come from a football league club is it?
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    Well its not exactly a positive thing to come from a football league club is it?

It's not particularly negative either. Don't see a massive problem.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:

So it wouldnt be wrong if Premiership players did something like this?
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    So it wouldnt be wrong if Premiership players did something like this?

Doesn't look like anything other than a bit of fun to me. It's not going to cause crowd trouble so what's the problem?
  • Options
    Isn't Trundle the guy who thinks he's Ronaldinho? :lol:
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:

Why do you think that? I'm not a fan of either club, but I still don't agree with what Swansea did.
  • Options
    Offensive cartoons? Off with their heads! :mad:
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    Why do you think that? I'm not a fan of either club, but I still don't agree with what Swansea did.

Well...why do you think there's a problem?
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Offensive cartoons? Off with their heads! :mad:

:lol:

sxf18l.jpg

:D
  • Options
    Who gives a toss?

Most people agree with Trundle- Cardiff should fuck off...

The only reason why any Swansea person should face censure is if they were goading the crowd. Quite how you can goad 25,000 celebrating Swans by telling Cardiff to fuck off is beyond me.

I thought it was funny, much funnier than the usual Cardiff response, which is to have a fight and beat up some black people.
  • Options
    Following the "Neville" incident, it will be interesting to see what the FA do.

Having said that, another storm in a teacup, so a player has a dig at his clubs rivals...