Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Catching the brothers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I found out that the Chuckle Brothers are in town tomorrow. I am going to try and intercept them at the end of the show to get a few autographs and photos.

It's quite cool knowing people who work at the venue where they are doing their performance. I am so excited. I saw them back in 2002, but I was too shy to get their autograph. Now I am living the dream.

Awesome.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Please kill them.
  • Options
    Lawton wrote:
    I found out that the Chuckle Brothers are in town tomorrow. I am going to try and intercept them at the end of the show to get a few autographs and photos.

It's quite cool knowing people who work at the venue where they are doing their performance. I am so excited. I saw them back in 2002, but I was too shy to get their autograph. Now I am living the dream.

Awesome.

:eek2: Each to their own I suppose, but how old are you, and are you for real?!?
  • Options
    Right, this has to be planned with the utmost precision. Firstly, make sure you stop them somewhere with a high number of ladders, plate glass, priceless fragile vases, expensive chandeliers and copious amounts of paint. Easily annoyed authority figures are optional.

Then you walk up to Barry and tell him that Paul is shagging his wife.

The ensuing slapstick will be fucking hilarious.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    Right, this has to be planned with the utmost precision. Firstly, make sure you stop them somewhere with a high number of ladders, plate glass, priceless fragile vases, expensive chandeliers and copious amounts of paint. Easily annoyed authority figures are optional.

Then you walk up to Barry and tell him that Paul is shagging his wife.

The ensuing slapstick will be fucking hilarious.

Classic. I might just do that.
  • Options
    Lawton wrote:
    Classic. I might just do that.

Well, did you do it then?

And did you film it?
  • Options
    They're magical. The little ones shaved his moustache off, though, so he's not longer funny and rodenty, but kinda creepy looking. Can't remember which ones which.

I find it strange that the BBC has continued to buy their shows for so long. I mean, they are sooo cheap and old and un-funny. They must have like a 200-series contract.
  • Options
    Yeah, got them. I was last in the queue, wearing my flourescent jacket. They looked at me oddly when I said I saw them two years ago but was too shy to get their autograph. I think they must have thought I was in my 20s.

Anyway, I know own a signed shirt :D
  • Options
    Lawton wrote:

Awesome.
    you obviously need medication!
  • Options
    give them a high five from me
  • Options
    i thort one of them was dead??

and there was a story in closer about one of them ages ago about how this woman had an affair with him and it wrecked her marriage. shagging a chuckle brother.... :nervous:
  • Options
    ive seen them live at skegness!!!! i was about 10 years old, so it was kinda acceptable then. although i do still have their autographs
  • Options
    you obviously need medication!

:yes: he most definately does