Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chuffed wit my lil aul self

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last night I told the guy I have had a crush on for over a year I liked him when he dropped me off. And he admitted he liked me too, yeo. Well happy and I am the most chickenest lass out there so if I can then so can anyone else. It's his birthday on tuesday fs. :grump:

Sorry, not much point to this apart from I am sooooo happy I couldn't sleep at all, am so annoyed with myself for not doing it months ago. I would urge others to get it all out there too, at least you know where you stand.

Comments

• Options
    aww thats wicked!

congrats :D

what did you actually say: "oh by the way i really like you, bye bye!"

hehe

nice one :)
  • Options
    This post is kinda cute :)

Have fun
  • Options
    It was really frustrating, I see him every couple of months because he works and goes to uni full time, so I invited him out with my friends last night. He shows up lookin all hot and I realise that no actually I did still bloody fancy him. Wouldn't have done it without having had a few drinks, the minute between me saying, "I like you...and it's annoying because you have stupid hair and wear pink shoes" and him replying with, "ditto...to the liking you bit" was the scariest one in my life lol.

Aaaah he's so yummy, even if he does get his hair highlighted :D
  • Options
    Hahaha. Well done for taking the plunge!
  • Options
    This post is kinda cute :)

Have fun

agree :yes:
  • Options
    Well done! It's great when you tell someone that you like them and find out they like you too!
  • Options
    Hey that's so great!!!

Does he really wear pink shoes?
  • Options
    :thumb: Nice one mate!

Think this should be made sticky so that the next person asking "should I tell her/him?" can be directed straight to it
  • Options
    bluewisdom wrote:

Does he really wear pink shoes?

:yes: unfortunately lol. He says he's "comfortable with his sexuality" . they're actually beginning to grow on me because I know he's not a soft touch and gets away with it. They're like these only, well, pink.
  • Options
    :yes: unfortunately lol. He says he's "comfortable with his sexuality" . they're actually beginning to grow on me because I know he's not a soft touch and gets away with it. They're like these only, well, pink.
    You've gotta watch for those ones.....always trying to prove they're not gay. :hyper:
  • Options
    no point in feeling bad that you didn't do it sooner, just be grateful you did it now and not in a few months time. :)