Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The 1?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Now i just wanted to know what peoples opinions are on if there is the 1 out there?? i am not a firm believer of this but what do others think?

Comments

• Options
    Moffster wrote:
    Now i just wanted to know what peoples opinions are on if there is the 1 out there?? i am not a firm believer of this but what do others think?

Depends, if you are lucky there is the 1 out there for you and well if it is the case you need to find the 1... Also I don't thinkl there is the 1 for everyone...
  • Options
    i don't believe in the 'one'. i think there are many possible suitors out there who under the right circumstances i could fall in love with. that love will not necessarily last either.
  • Options
    I don't believe in the one, but I think there's sometimes someone who you just totally click with, who you totally "get" and the whole thing just overwhelms you etc.

That's why single people don't tend to believe it as much, whilst loved up people are quite often all "Oh I believe in fate, he/she's the one" and stuff.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    I don't believe in the one, but I think there's sometimes someone who you just totally click with, who you totally "get" and the whole thing just overwhelms you etc.

That's why single people don't tend to believe it as much, whilst loved up people are quite often all "Oh I believe in fate, he/she's the one" and stuff.
    :yes: :yes:
  • Options
    I believe in soul mates but I don't think you have just one.

I'd hate to think there was just one person out there for me...I find that quite depressing actually.
  • Options
    There isn't such a thing as "the one", no way is there.

How good a connection you make with someone depends on what stage in life you're at. I've obviously made a great connection with our lass, but we wouldn't have made it when we were 15.
  • Options
    doesn't exist mate
  • Options
    I believe that there's more than one. There's probably hundreds, I am yet to meet mine. Well I have met "the 1" but she was in a dirty mag.
  • Options
    The notion of "the one" comes from ancient greece i think. Zeus split humanity - which was neither male nor female - into man and women to increase numbers by reproduction. So everyone literally had their own individual other half.

A load of nonsense of course.