Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Would you have survived in 1973?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

I got:
You belong in the 2000s. You feel more comfortable in an era of coffee shops and fast food. You know nothing of glam rock and quite frankly you don't want to. If you woke up in 1973 you'd stand out like a sore thumb and really would feel like you were living on Mars.

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Took the test before... It said "You enjoy the best of the 1970s and 2000s. Bell bottom trousers and make-up on men hold no fear for you, but you do like a bit of 21st century minimalism and the luxury of new technology."
  • Options
    You belong in the 2000s. You feel more comfortable in an era of coffee shops and fast food. You know nothing of glam rock and quite frankly you don't want to. If you woke up in 1973 you'd stand out like a sore thumb and really would feel like you were living on Mars.
  • Options
    I got the same as Zalbor.
  • Options
    You belong in the 1970s. Your love of bright colours, groovy tunes, and untamed hair means if you woke up in 1973 you'd fit in perfectly.

Hmm.. :chin:
  • Options
    You enjoy the best of the 1970s and 2000s. Bell bottom trousers and make-up on men hold no fear for you, but you do like a bit of 21st century minimalism and the luxury of new technology.

Really not what I was expecting ... :lol:
  • Options
    I got the same as you lea_uk

• Options
    I got
    You enjoy the best of the 1970s and 2000s. Bell bottom trousers and make-up on men hold no fear for you, but you do like a bit of 21st century minimalism and the luxury of new technology.
  • Options
    its a bit crap considering half of those questions didnt supply me with any option i would choose
  • Options
    edited - I posted in the wrong thread :(
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    You belong in the 1970s. Your love of bright colours, groovy tunes, and untamed hair means if you woke up in 1973 you'd fit in perfectly.

I think the worrything thing is... apart from the lack on internet... would I notice?!!
  • Options

I don't actually this match really, some question were quite weird and some I couldn't even answer cos, well not having TV or did know what actors the were talking about...
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
  • Options

about right i think.
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm a 2000s person. I guess that would sound about right, can't say i'm a fan of the 70s carpets, the sex appeal is just too much for me.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    They should have more than just 3 results though...
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    They should have more than just 3 results though...

yep, for sure...
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    Took the test before... It said "You enjoy the best of the 1970s and 2000s. Bell bottom trousers and make-up on men hold no fear for you, but you do like a bit of 21st century minimalism and the luxury of new technology."

I got this one as well.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Welsh Jemz wrote:

me too
  • Options

Well, yeah. I did and I would. :D

The 70s were great!

ETA: The only snag might be that people might consider me a little immature as I ride/bounce past on my chopper/spacehopper!
  • Options

Well there's a shock.....Not
  • Options
    that was a crap quiz, I didnt agree with any of the options most of the time :p
  • Options
  • Options
    i belong in the 1700's ...i would have loved to have had a couple of horses and a covered wagon ...exploring the new world ...america.
    no law!
    total freedom!
    it must have been like landing on another planet that was stocked to the rafters with food and fresh water and air.
  • Options
  • Options
    2000s