Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wee rant :) - persistant guys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so after the whole has with my girlfriend flirting with this other guy, things are pretty much back to normal now. Except for this guy. I think he fancies her, and my girlfriend is worried that could be the case too (except finds it hard to believe anyone fancies her). Anyway. Ive spoke to him. Shes spoke to him. But he doesnt really calm down. He says 'i love you' to her and such, she told him off and then he stopped speaking to her like a wounded little puppy and started flirting with another girl, whilst casting glances over at her. When shes not there - get this - he SMELLS her scarf. Shes spoke with him more than once, so have I, that she's not interested and it was friendly flirting and it ended there, and he responds with "I know, Im not interested".

Then when he thinks Im gone starts sending her text messages. Its not bothering me in a jealous way anymore because my girlfriend just tells him to get off, its just really annoying, because hes always after her when he thinks my back is turned, but my girlfriend really isnt interested and talks to me about what she should do, because hes not listening. Ive said if he really doesnt pack it in im going to... i dont know. If he tried anything physical i would probably flip :p because hes had MORE than enough warning now.

My girlfriend kind of liked the attention at first, but is now getting creeped out by it, and hes a bit like a stalker. But she still wants to be friends with him. He just seems obsessed with her. Scary.

Comments

• Options
    i'd have stern words, and then if he didnt stop i'd probably give him a slap, but thats just me.

i think you need to have strong words with your girl too, if she isnt interested she needs to tell him to bugger off more firmly.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    i'd have stern words, and then if he didnt stop i'd probably give him a slap, but thats just me.

i think you need to have strong words with your girl too, if she isnt interested she needs to tell him to bugger off more firmly.

I totally agree...
    He is taking the piss!

Why does she still want to be friends with him if he is clearly such a nob?
  • Options
    This is what happens when girls invite attention like that.

Sure she ain't led him on? If i was creeped out by a bloke i wouldn't be mates with him. Bet shes secretly loving it.
  • Options
    get her to ignore him totally - he sounds like a right weirdo
  • Options
    give him a few slaps tbh.
  • Options
    :thumb: glad there is one mind set on this one, its well out of order from all parties. tup him!
  • Options
    Yeah he's well out of line at the end of the day, i mean wtf smelling her scarf? you need to be sure she isnt leadin him on a bit when your not there, tell him again firmly, and if that doesnt work i agree with everyone else hit him :p
  • Options
    Get a hold of him, have some serious words. Personally i'd slap him about but a stern warning should be enough.
  • Options
    Slap him tbh.

And give your lass a slap too. She's taking the piss, and she certainly sounds like she loves the attention.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:

:yes:
  • Options
    You're from Leicester too right? Tell me where i can find him and i'll knock him about a bit if you want...!
  • Options
    You're from Leicester too right? Tell me where i can find him and i'll knock him about a bit if you want...!

lol :lol: that put a big grin on my face for the first time tonight!
  • Options
    tell him to fuck off. I wouldnt give him the chance. I've never been in that position as im a big guy who can look after myself and most people I know wouldnt fuck around with me like that. He sounds like hes taking the piss. If he keeps up with this shit, i'd deck him but violence isnt really the answer in some cases
  • Options
    Sock to the face. Case closed.
  • Options
    I know you ain't a violent person Shyboy, but go boot fuck out of him. He deserves it, the little tosser.
  • Options
    I'd suggest that both you and your girlfriend need to go to this other guy, together, in unison, and tell him his attentions are unwanted and it is upsetting your girlfriend. You should be able to be "imposing" without being "bullying." If this other guy does have any real feelings / decency if you calmly and factually tell him he's disturbing your girl, whilst in her presence, he should hopefully get the message (and hopefully die of shame ;) )