Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Spring is here!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Finally Spring has arrived properly! Its all sunny and warm and not raining! So keeping with the theme, whats your favouritest season? I'm a winter baby, however I do have a soft spot for spring:D

And since I posted (obvious much) pleeease can any people with money knowledge reply to my thread in the home law and money forum :p

Comments

• Options
    Finally Spring has arrived properly! Its all sunny and warm and not raining!

Not sprung here. Been raining now for 3 days and supposed to rain for 3 more. Although it's not snowing so I suppose it's not Winter anymore.
  • Options
    I know it's such a nice day today, it makes me want to dance in the garden and such things :p
  • Options
    Gah still raining here! Cant wait till it stops though, an spring turns into summer :heart:
  • Options
    When my boyfriend gets home i'm going to go for a drive to some random pub down lots of country lanes with all the windows down and the sunroof open (ha and then prob freeze :p) but that always makes me think of summer driving when it's warm and stuff. :cool:
  • Options
    makes me wanna be out of the city!
  • Options
    I :heart: summer because you can just go outside with friends and have so much fun.

I also love winter because you can just snuggle up inside with a mug of hot chocolate and a good movie.
  • Options
    and most importantly winter is our birthday time hannah :D

please someone answer my money thread *whines*
  • Options
    Spring? One of the better seasons. Not too warm, not too cold. Cloudy and windy here, so not exactly feeling the spring "vibes", though.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Its pissing it down here. I like sUmmer but not too warm, the sun and long nights. :D
  • Options
    It's cold, wet and grey here. Ick!
    I like late summer/early autumn. When It's still warm enough to sunbathe but it starts to get dark earlier and the leaves are just starting to turn red but haven't started falling yet.
    For some strange reason I love the muggy weather you get around that time of year on the brink of a thunderstorm and I LOVE thunderstorms!

Can we just skip spring and summer and go straight there? :hyper:
  • Options
    Finally Spring has arrived properly!

finaly thats all i can say about it lol but i am so buzzing for all of the (kinda) hot days that are going on :hyper: :hyper:
  • Options
    I have bad allergies, therefore spring sucks. Though not as much as fall.
  • Options
    Spring has unfortunately not arrived here yet. :( Still rainy and dark as usual.
  • Options
    well its stopped raining now so ya never know it could be spring,

i could tell summer was coming when i walked past a coffee shop and there were tables outside :)
  • Options
    It's been quite nice all day but we've just had a shower and then a thunderstorm :grump:
  • Options
    Oh! I Love thunderstorms! They are awesome. And it's still raining here too. Altough it's not snowing so I guess it could pass as spring..... Favourite season has got to be Summer. I love the "hot" weather.
  • Options
    It was a really fresh rain/thunderstorm, very spring like, rather than a winter miserable one.
  • Options
    Awwwww. I love that. Grrrrr. Bliming crappy weather up here just now :(
  • Options
    I'm really noticing how the days are getting longer and the fact I can go out without wearing a big coat. I like Spring :cool:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Autumn's the best season. Longer nights are better because there's no bigger comedown than the sun coming up.
    Weekender Offender