Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Easter Egg help needed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My cousin and his girlfriend are having a competition of who can buy the biggest easter egg - he has enrolled me to help - I need to know of somewhere where I can get a huge and I mean huge egg - his budget is £150 (stupid I know) Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    I dont know if you have one near you or have a card for it but makros are selling pretty big ones. If i had £150 i wouldnt be spendin it on an egg though!
  • Options
    rent an easter egg costume from a shop and turn up wearing that. :lol:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    You could ring shops like Libertys, Godiva and Slatterys to find out if they can make special eggs.
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    You could ring shops like Libertys, Godiva and Slatterys to find out if they can make special eggs.
    So, will the staff at TheSite be gorging on Easter eggs this year? :p
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:

Thanks Helen. Just rang Slatterys. The biggest they do is 2.5 ft for £160 but they do not deliver so ti owuld mean driving from Oxford to Manchester. My cousin will just have to drive there if he wants it that much. I will try the others tomorrow
  • Options
    I know thortons do massive £90 eggs, well the used to. I think your best bet like Helen said is too ring round and see if you can get one made.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    stargalaxy wrote:
    So, will the staff at TheSite be gorging on Easter eggs this year? :p

I know I will - I'm gutted Slatterys is in Manchester - my aunt always brings me decorative chocolate hats when she comes to visit :yum:
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    I know I will - I'm gutted Slatterys is in Manchester - my aunt always brings me decorative chocolate hats when she comes to visit :yum:
    ooh hats
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    ***notes that down about Manchester***