Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

probing...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
not the anal kind. sorry to disappoint. im just wondering how i could "probe" at someone to try and sus out whether they like me or not? they asked me out a few times but i thought they were taking the piss and said no both times. they also had a "chat" about relationships with me and i basically said i was interested in them (again, cos i thought they were gonna make an arse of me if id said i was interested). they havent really spoken to me since that and i was told it's cos i said i wasn't interested and they were hurt by that or took it to heart. i wanna know how i can sus if they really are/were interested and how i can salvage anything from it.

Comments

• Options
    Not without asking.

Ask your mates, but most importantly ask them.

Did you want it then, but were scared to do anything about it? If you don't take chances when they come up its sometimes hard to change it, because the other person assumes you don't like them and get the huff.

If it's a bloke a vague conversation is about as close as you're gonna get to feelings. men, whilst not doing subtle, also don't do feelings very well- he's not going to tell you straight, for much the reason you won't tell him straight.
  • Options
    WOW. I thought all girls had the instinctive knowledge of knowing when a guy liked them weeks before the guy gets courage to do anything about it? Just going to have to talk to him then and tell him you were scared to admit your interested or something. If you start trying to do ground work now somebody is likely going to snatch opportunity.
  • Options
    WOW. I thought all girls had the instinctive knowledge of knowing when a guy liked them weeks before the guy gets courage to do anything about it? Just going to have to talk to him then and tell him you were scared to admit your interested or something. If you start trying to do ground work now somebody is likely going to snatch opportunity.