Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Problems With A Mate

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, heres the story, I went out last night into town with my mates, and we got out and got a lil drunk and ended up at the club. newayz my mate has been falling for this girl and they see each other in the club, i left him at 1 cause i had work this morning and then we dont hear anything for 24 hours. he switched his phone off, got on his hands and knees in the middle of town and begged this girl to let him go back to talk, now he has totally deserted his mates andf family, i got his dad round here this afternoon worried sick and his mum crying. Now he still hasnt got in touch with me, should i feel hurt or what, at first i thought the unthinkable like he had been killed or laid in the gutter which anybody would.

how do i approach him and tell him i am soooo upset with the way he has treated me. i see him as one of my closest mates but surely this is not normal behaviour. :confused:

Comments

• Options
    He got pissed, acted like a berk, and is hiding.

I don't think there's anything to go off on one at him about, really. You're not his mum.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    He got pissed, acted like a berk, and is hiding.

I don't think there's anything to go off on one at him about, really. You're not his mum.
    :thumb: Exactly he's your mate, he hasn't treated you badly at all. I can understand his parents being worried if they haven't heard from him but you have no reason to be pissed off with him.
  • Options
    I don't think you should be pissed off at him, it wasn't like he deserted you or anything. It sounds like he just had a drunken desperate moment with this girl, and is either having a good time with her, or just keeping his head down.

Perhaps he should have given you a text or something to let you or his parents know he was OK though