Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bag

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been looking for a new bad which is fairly big with a long strap so it goes across my body but is also really pretty. Anyone got any suggestions of where to look?

Comments

• Options
    i dont no if the straps are bigger enought but i like it

http://www.warehouse.co.uk/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=51
  • Options
    Oh oh oh i just found another one and it got a big strap on so i dunnno if u will like it lol

http://www.warehouse.co.uk/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=34
  • Options
    i got one in the oasis sale for £10 the other day. should've been £22. it's off white and has silver stud things going around the edge. nicer than it sounds!
  • Options
    Well really there are loads of really nice bags around you just gotta look in the right places :D
  • Options
    Monsoon and accessorize do some really pretty bags that ahve long straps, really decorative but not over the top
  • Options
    Well really there are loads of really nice bags around you just gotta look in the right places :D

There's really not :grump: I've been trying to buy new one for the past 6 months, and i swear in every shop they are just dammed ugly. It's getting quite annoying actually, as i need a new one dammit!
  • Options
    H-face wrote:
    Monsoon and accessorize do some really pretty bags that ahve long straps, really decorative but not over the top

Agree accessorize have some nice bags, might have a wee look in there myself when I get paid.