Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Best Weekend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ahhhh, I just had one of the best weekends I can remember... My mate's gay party totally rocked on friday night, and then last night at friends' wedding the partying continued...

And right now in spite of the hangover, I'm playing with my nephew... :D

So, how was your weekend?

Comments

• Options
    My weekend is just begining! I'll let you know on tuesday! :D
  • Options
    Friday I sat in pain, slept alot

Saturday was more pain, the poker where they all decided to eat crisps and popcorn and cheetos and pizza and drank (ok I partook in that one) I ended up going to bed by midnight and everybody was still here.

Today we bought a couch.
  • Options
    Good... im running a bit low on money till pay day at the moment, so just had a couple of mates over friday, was a laugh!

Sat I went clubbing, got very drunk, was a good night... today I spent pretty much all day doing sod all in my room, recovering!
  • Options
    I had a quiet night on Friday, and it was my mates leaving night out last night and we went to Ampersand in town - I was on water all night but it was still one of the best nights out I've had in ages. LOVE IT!
  • Options
    mine was fab dabby do.. and tomorrow i'm off to dublin!
  • Options
    Gay party? That would be gay as fuck.

Mine was alright, was at my mates 18th fancy dress on Friday night. Got pissed and went to house party afterwards. Did nothing last night or tonight.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    tomorrow i'm off to dublin!

Lucky thing. :p
  • Options

hahaha...

post of the week :P
  • Options
    i've been drinkin wine tonight and i'm playing music and reeaally wana go out and spread the love. but gota be up at 5am!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    mine was fab dabby do.. and tomorrow i'm off to dublin!

Seasonal depression capital of the world it seems. I'll let you borrow my light box :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Seasonal depression capital of the world it seems. I'll let you borrow my light box :p
    hmm?
    you've just been haven't you. how was it? where di you go? etc
  • Options
    Sharry21 wrote:
    My weekend is just begining! I'll let you know on tuesday! :D

why is it people always refer to their weekend begining when they go out on their weekly two/three day binge? its ok to acknowledge that you drink during the week

though i worked pretty much all saturday and slept all day today
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    hmm?
    you've just been haven't you. how was it? where di you go? etc

Stayed right across the river from the Temble Bar area. Lovely, but the sun didn't shine once while we were there!

Stay clear of the rainbow hostile. It looked alright on the internet. I still have nightmares :crying:
    And the best western too :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Stayed right across the river from the Temble Bar area. Lovely, but the sun didn't shine once while we were there!
    yeh i'm staying in temple bar!
    my sis said 'what do you wana do whilst we're there?' i said 'shop and get drunk' :D
    did you go to the guiness factory or anything touristy like that?
  • Options
    Oh definatly. Guinness Factory, most expensive pint I've ever had :p 15 Euro, go to the top and get a free guinness.

I hope the weather is better for you!
    We went to a hurling and galiec football match, did the whole st patricks cathedrial thing. Lovely place. Even in march and sunless everything was still green. Very impressive.

Though they make you pay for water in resturants. And no free refills. :(

Have lots of fun :D
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    did you go to the guiness factory or anything touristy like that?

Get a pint of Smirnoff Ice on draught whilst you're there. Even if you don't like it.
    Go to the zoo... and the Guinness Factory... fuck, I cant remember what else we did when we were there!
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    why is it people always refer to their weekend begining when they go out on their weekly two/three day binge? its ok to acknowledge that you drink during the week

But you know sunday is the start to my weekend, have to work every night at the real weekend. Although today it's been a slow start!
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    :lol: absolutely...

Danced 4 1/2 hours non-stop, music was excellent... Apparently it was the most expected gay event of the year... about 200 people in the VIP area of a club. (I don't think I had ever been VIP of anything). Downside was that I'd never seen so many fit blokes together, but all dancing between themselves, what a waste! However, knowing that no bloke was really looking at me, I had never felt so relaxed in my life... It was a right laugh.
  • Options
    Get a pint of Smirnoff Ice on draught whilst you're there. Even if you don't like it.
    Go to the zoo... and the Guinness Factory... fuck, I cant remember what else we did when we were there!

smirnoff ice on draught? :D
  • Options
    There's a big spike in Dublin.

Also the GPO.

Erm...and of course, the pubs.
  • Options
    I had a quiet night on Friday, and it was my mates leaving night out last night and we went to Ampersand in town - I was on water all night but it was still one of the best nights out I've had in ages. LOVE IT!
    oooh i love a bit of ampers ;)
  • Options
    How was my weekend? Somewhat dull. I went into town on Saturday morning, bumped into someone I can't stand. Came home later, did some reading before coming online. Today, more reading and writing, walking the dog in the rain, watching some crap film on the DVD player, dinner, came online again.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Friday- lunch with mum, grandparents, aunt and cousin in a reastuarant, for my mum's name day (25th March).
    Suaturday- lunch with mum, grandparents, aunt and cousin at home, for my mum's name day (25th March).
    Sunday- lunch with mum in a restaurant, for my mum's name day (25th March).

No, I can't say I've had a good weekend. I've had worse though, my spirits remained up pretty much for all 3 days.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    oooh i love a bit of ampers ;)

;) it's amazing. i would live there if i could!