Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Im floating :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last night I slept well but a side effect is that I now feel like Im floating lol :). Anyone wanna join me? I fancy a hot choc meself. God the weather is nice today :)

Comments

• Options
    God the weather is nice today :)

Yeah I thought that :). Glad I'm up early to appreciate it even if that means I did only get 4 hours sleep. Debating going to make my mum brekki in bed. Think I would need a shower before taking it to her tho, think I would put her off the food stinking of a pub, lol
  • Options
    I will join you, could do with chilling
  • Options
    lucky you. i dreamt last night that i was married to michael jackson.. so needless to say, i did not have a good nights sleep!!
  • Options
    I slept brilliantly, again. Though it is a shame that the sun is trying to shine through the overcast cloud currently hovering above us, there are parts of blue sky so hopefully the sun breaks through. In saying that, i wont see it if it does, i'll be stuck in doors, working :(
  • Options
    God the weather is nice today :)

But its pissing down :( An i had a crap sleep last night, an silly clocks gave me one hour less too.
  • Options
    I didnt get to bed till about 5am and I was still far too drunk! Woke up this morning and feel like shit... its cloudy as fuck outside and looks like its going to piss down any min!! :grump:
  • Options
    I had a fairly good sleep for once, although I dreamt I was going out with one of our doormen at my work. Werid. And so far cloudy but dry all the way up here. :)