Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Another day, another Drogba cheat

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
It's like buses, you wait 10 seconds, and 47 Drogba cheats all come at once.

As for tonight's little trick, slap a 20 match ban on the cheating cunt.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't get it, he even admits it
    "It was a difficult game and when we got the goal there was more space for us to play in.
    "Yes, it was handball but sometimes this is the game.

"I don't know how to explain. The ball comes to me and I can't do nothing but this."

how it is the game? it's FOOTball. dude seriously.link
  • Options
    I don't think you can blame Drogba for the referee being a blind cunt. Any striker in the world would do the same thing in his situation. And let's face it, Drogba won't be getting any penalties for a while since everyone knows he's a cheat. But the Distin sending off is a joke. I mean what a retard! You can't question a decision now can you not? I thought they were supposed to be encouraging just the captain talking to the referee, rather than all the players surrounding him? Slap him in the conference.
  • Options
    An absolute joke, and he should be getting his P45.
  • Options
    I don't think you can blame Drogba for the referee being a blind cunt. Any striker in the world would do the same thing in his situation.

Dude, that's like blaming the police for crime.
  • Options
  • Options
    Dude, that's like blaming the police for crime.
    Well if the police failed to see someone being mugged 8 yards in front of them then yeah, I would put some of the blame on them. :D Don't get me wrong, Drogba's still a cheating bastard, but we'd still all accept it if our side did it, and the blame has to lie with the referee for not spotting it. But at least if he'd just made a mistake, it would be understandable. To then send off the captain for protesting fairly diplomatically (when the captain is entitled to express his opinion in the rules of the game) just to satisfy his own headline-grabbing ego. It's the usual case of a jobsworth referee thinking he's bigger than the game, and I hope they bust him down to the Championship for it. Because not only did we lose Distin for half a game, he's now another addition to our 10 missing players for the next match. :mad:
  • Options
    The funniest thing was when he admited he dives on the MOTD post-match interview then denied it all in the same sentance.

Of course anyone who doesn't like Chelsea is just jealous..........