Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Missed bits dying my hair

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok this is a control freak dilemma ;)

I dyed my hair light ash brown with nice and easy yesterday. however, looks like ive missed a bit as there is a gingery highlight at the side of my head near the back, only visible in certain lights.

do i a) leave it and hope it will fade in?

b) redye my hair using the same colour?

c) shave my hair off and retire to my bed for a year while i wait for it to grow back? :p

Comments

• Options
    I get that when I dye my hair - Always leave a patch at back of my head. I normally just leave it because I use a 8 wash dye and its soon time to dye it again. The only thing with doing your whole head again, is that the rest of your head will be darker than the patch still. I would just leave it or try and patch dye it!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Maybe you can say it's a new style, and create your own trend. ;)
  • Options
    hmm...... pooooosssssibly..

any other suggestions class?

:razz:
  • Options
    how long is your hair, is it possible to style it in a way that hides the highlight bit?
  • Options
    Not really, but its kinda faded now I've washed it about a dozen times with good ol' head and shoulders.

thanks guys =)
  • Options
    I always get that.

Once i dyed my hair from blonde to brown and i was left with loads of blonde squares all over my head. People in school said i looked like a chess board :yeees:
  • Options
    The instructions given for when you are just touching up your roots, where you leave it on your roots for 20 minutes then the rest of your head for 10 or whatever, follow that, but putting the color on and leaving it longer on the noncolored parts. If that makes any sense.