Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Prison Break

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Omg, does anybody watch this?

I watched the first 3 episodes last night and its sooooo good.

I'm enjoying it as much as Lost.

I'm tempted to download the whole series but I think I will behave and watch the one episode a week.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    OK, first of all, NO!

This is a terrible, terrible, terrible series!

A guy is on death row so his brother who believes he is innocent of the crime, doesnt get a lawyer to prove this, he gets himself arrested, for a small crime i might add but gets sent to his brothers prison which is maximum security. Ignoring the fact death row inmates are kept isolated from regular inmates for this to work. The guy in question just so happens to be a structural engineer who helped design the prison and now has the plans for the prison tatooed on his body.

Its just...just...total crap! It should be cancelled!
  • Options
    I concur with the previous post. It is so, so shit. Not even good for making fun of....well, not much. :p
  • Options
    I really enjoy it :P I watched it from when it first aired in the US though. Tis daycent.
  • Options
    I fucking love that show. Who cares how unrealistic it is. Its great. Oh my god. for the last week they keep showing previews for the next season. I get so mad every time Isee it. They won't even tell me when . I fucking love it, who cares.
  • Options
    love it...enjoy your time...
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I fucking love that show. Who cares how unrealistic it is. Its great. Oh my god. for the last week they keep showing previews for the next season. I get so mad every time Isee it. They won't even tell me when . I fucking love it, who cares. And I still cannot believe they killed off John. I was so sad. Come on, Chicago mob, and they whacked him. By fucking tea bag. God I cry.

Eh, we've only seen the first 3 episodes here so maybe talking about what happens towards the end of the series isn't a good idea?

I really like this programme actually. it is pretty daft but enjoyable all the same. And the guy in it is nice to look at as well!

I'm pretty sure he's in the maximum security prison cos he used a gun in his crime and actually shot it.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I fucking love that show. Who cares how unrealistic it is. Its great. Oh my god. for the last week they keep showing previews for the next season. I get so mad every time Isee it. They won't even tell me when . I fucking love it, who cares. And I still cannot believe they killed off John. I was so sad. Come on, Chicago mob, and they whacked him. By fucking tea bag. God I cry.

I know it's completely unrealistic and i don't care. It's great stuff! Was soooo disappointed when i found out they were cutting it off in December! Though it's not the second series, it's only the first one?? It's just they decided to put a three month gap inbetween - don't get me wrong i like that 24 is back but surely they could fit both in?!

Right, off to find these previews of which you speak!

My name is this the preview? http://media.putfile.com/Prison-Break-trailer or is there more? I can't wait now, roll on March!
  • Options
    pinkstar wrote:
    it.

Oops, didn't know it was that early there, sorry :( So yes, nothing happens. But I couldn't get the link you gave me to work, buzz, but all I can say I guess is they ended it at a point that really made me mad I have to wait another month, and like 3 before that. I think (can't remember the exact number) its like 8 hours until... well the guy gets it I guess, or is supposed to, whatever ends up happening in those few hours, oh the suspense
  • Options
    It really is ace! Love it immensely.
  • Options
    Love the series.

BUT WHATEVER HAPPENED TO JOHN DOE?!?!?!?
    Dominic Purcell was excellent in that. It got canned - the piece of shit US networks! grrr
  • Options
    Prison Break's pretty entertaining - it does a great job of keeping the action moving along so quickly that half the time you forget how incredibly stupid the plot is.
  • Options
    I have only watched 1 episode of it and I think that it is pretty good!
  • Options
    mums1.jpe
    01-01-oz-inside.jpg
    260px-Eamonn_--_Said_from_OZ.jpg

Keeping it real in OZ, the only prison drama that matters
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    Keeping it real in OZ, the only prison drama that matters

Ever seen Trailer Park Boys?
    That's keepin' it real in Canada! ;)
  • Options
    I've never watched Prison Break but I love love love the song on the adverts.
    Johnny Cash - The Mercy Seat = :heart:
  • Options
    Oh I hated how they ended the season. First episode of the new one was last sunday, havn't watched it yet though, probably will today. I'm addicted to the show. I was so pissed when I had to wait like the 3 months for it to come back.
  • Options
    Theres another season after this one? Hmm, I'm guessing they don't break out in the first season then...
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Theres another season after this one? Hmm, I'm guessing they don't break out in the first season then...

Actually they end the season when they are 1/4 way thru their break out, then they leave you hanging. Bastards :no: Then the first episode of the second season sucks too :p It should have been a movie so I dont have to wait
  • Options
    I thought the deal with it was the same as Battlestar Galatica - they just put a big delay in the middle - it's still the first season that's showing in the states
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    I thought the deal with it was the same as Battlestar Galatica - they just put a big delay in the middle - it's still the first season that's showing in the states

same with stargate sg1, and stargate atlantis. and lost, and pretty much loads of other american shows
  • Options
    Battlestar, SGI ect. they all are different seasons. Hence when this "break" comes, its the "season finale" Hence the much overadvertised, wow its the season finale in 2 weeks commericals. They don't call it that for nothing.

However I'm not too sure with the prison break, as it never stated whether it was season two or not.

Though I'm only to assume what you consider a season is different as a break normally indicates the end of a season. Its never just a break. Unless theres something else on in its place for the time being, like NCAA championships or olympics or something.
  • Options
    stargate atlantis, sg1, and battlestar, all stopped mid season

and it was still the same season when they came back, otherwise stargate sg1 would be on season 18 now, as opposed to just finishing season 9
  • Options
    I want Wentworth Miller's babies ... :blush:
  • Options
    I don't believe it - they're milking a second season out of it? Bastards!

They'll probably drag it out for years and years now and stretch the premise past the breaking point until we get"Prison Break Series 5 - The Halfway House"...
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Actually they end the season when they are 1/4 way thru their break out, then they leave you hanging. Bastards :no: Then the first episode of the second season sucks too :p It should have been a movie so I dont have to wait
    Oooo, please be careful what you say in here. We are so far behind where you are in the series. Don't ruin it for us :p

I hate the fact there is another series.
  • Options
    I'm not a huge fan of the show (I only started watching at season 2). It has enough to keep me interested though.