Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Blank Recipe Book

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where would I get one? Sort of a plain notepad with wee tabs down the side - one for starters, one for puddings etc.

I want a book that I can write all my fabulous recipes in so that I know what I did wrong this time and how to improve it next time.

Tried Betterware, John Lewis, Amazon, Ebay, Lakeland Plastics, Ottakers, Waterstones... I'm beginning to run out of ideas :/

Comments

• Options
    er, what about doin it on your puter or just using an a5 folder with sections... from your average stationary store.
  • Options
    erm..isnt that just like a normal notepad? or am i missing the point? :confused:
  • Options
    I think you've just stumbled across a gap in the market. Get in there before someone else robs it!
  • Options
    Haha, a blank recipe book. Brilliant! :hyper:

They're very rare, Sera, but you're in luck as I have one. It's got lines and everything. I'll sell it to you for £10. For fifteen you get the pen as well.

notepad.gif
  • Options
    I saw something like that in John Lewis the other day in the kitchen section.
  • Options
    I guarantee John Lewis is laughing his head off.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    ^ yep I'm sure you could make your own and it would be prettier and more original than any in the stores. However, I did see one in Paper chase last week (Paper chase is often in Borders)
  • Options
    I saw about a million in WHSmiths. The only thing they lacked were the words "Recipe Book" on the front but you could easily write that on the front yourself.
  • Options
    you could get a A5 folder from WHsmith with the A5 paper, and put the tabs in yourself...that wasy you can bin crap recipes, and add new ones...