Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ooh *nervous*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my next dance perfomace is in 3 weeks and i don't even know the end to 2 of my dances yet! I got tons of school work too....i need a kick up the ass

Anyone want to come see the famous dancer of the boards perform? :p

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Oh I'm sure you'll learn it. Good luck when the time comes!
  • Options
    No.
    its a joke, though i can just see myself going wrong or falling off my shoes :nervous: this performace is getting to me more than the others - its quite worrying. I hope i don't have to go back on beta-blockers to calm myself down.
  • Options
    where abouts do you dance? is it like a proper concert thing or is it just like one of those things only family members go to?
  • Options
    yeah, what's the performance. I like dance. Could be persuaded to come and clap in the right places (or do a jig in the isle to divert audience attention away from the dancer who's fallen on stage)
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ooh, good luck! It'll go well, you know you can do it!

I have too much work ;(
  • Options
    Good luck! I respect ballerinas.
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    where abouts do you dance? is it like a proper concert thing or is it just like one of those things only family members go to?
    my dance school isn't well known so its only a family thing, though the tickets can go on sale to the public once the companys done selling them. I would love to do bigger things but i can't afford to go as often as i need to the the training to be able to audition for anywhere.