Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Annoying and funny.. i suppose

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Are there things that you all see that just blatently annoys you and makes you laugh or you can laugh about afterwards.

Today at work i was pushin trolleys and whenever I was infront of a car ppl were lookin at me so so mean like i'd tried to kick their head in, i was only blockin there way for 2 seconds. lol.

Then yesterday some guy sat next to me on the bus and wanted to just idle chit chat, i had my earplugs in and he still wanted to talk about bs. I didnt rlly wanna be hearin it.

I think its also great when you cant stop laughin out loud and everyones lookin at you like your some kinda freak. I dont understand why ppl like.. frown upon you for doing that. Im sorry that my sense of humour ruins your day lol.

These are really random and you might think this is a waste of thread but o well is there anythin random that makes u laugh or is annoying.

Comments

• Options
    small talk, I hate listening to pointless conversations at bus stops/train stations etc, just bugs the hell out of me the irrelivent mundane rubbish some people come up with
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    omg fag rofl.

Erm yes. I find some things like that funny. Like when I just decide to piss off those people in tesco who block a whole isle when I am trying to get through because they are staring at crisps. So i'll go infront of them... and stand there. Staring at nothing for a bit.
  • Options
    omg! i dunt realy undastnd wot u bin sayin...lol...but yea.....ppl r cunts...betta fred dan mine tho.ffs i need 2 go bed init.
  • Options
    i hate those people that walk really fast to get past you, then they just slow right down or stop in front of you so you end up walking into them or having to stop.
    Its quite funny in a way, but in another way it makes you want to trip them up and laugh at their misfortune...
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Drunk people.
    Weekender Offender