Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Driving Simulator

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, im having a go on one of these tomorrow. I haven't got a clue how to drive a car! They're apprently meant to be really good and true to live. Has anyone been on one before?

Comments

• Options
    We had one come round to our school before, but i never got a go :(
  • Options
    I had the chance to go on one just before I started my driving lessons. But I decided to trade it in for a two hour session on the road. I've heard they are very good though. Good luck :thumb:
  • Options
    Is it with BSM? They wanted me to do it when I first started learning but it seemed like just another way to take money.
  • Options
    I went on a BSM one and although it was generally ok it was a bit naff because it seemed very specific about what you needed to do when. Also I'd say it's not that realistic because you don't get proper engine noise or "feel".
  • Options
    I found it really helpful. It made me feel alot less nervous about driving on the road, its really easy to do and it like a video game for boring sods:p