Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Really soft eyeliners

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was trying to do my eyeliner this morning and it pissed me off that I have to run it under hot water every time I want to apply it and have it come off without scratching my eyelid to pieces. Was just wondering if anyone knows of a pencil eyeliner that's REALLY soft and not too expensive; I love the smudgy, just 'woken up' look that comes with a wet/soft eyeliner but the ones I buy all seem to require melting before I can achieve it!

Comments

• Options
    Benefit's 'Bad Gal' eyeliner is very very soft but it is also a very wide pencil so depends how much you wear. Also costs about £12 but lasts aaages. It's the best one I've found.
  • Options
    Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner

Miss Sporty Eyeliner is really soft too
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner

:yes:
  • Options
    I use maybelline oriental eyes, and it's nice and soft but i like it because it doesn't rub off/smudge too much.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner

Yup, i second that too, cheap also
  • Options
    I bought some Miss Sporty eyeliner or something from Superdrug, maybe? Hmm...maybe it was somewhere else. It was only about £1 and it works really nicely for that smudged look later on in the night and is nice and soft :)
  • Options
    our boots has had arcenciel (sp?) branded stuff for a good few months, and i swear the eyeliners are absolutely the best i've ever used.

they're so soft and smudgy, and have that really intense pigment look like high end stuff, but they're only about £4.

honestly, these = :heart:
  • Options
    i use a rimmel kohl one. and i don't have them sharpened so they're real pointy, i find they're better when they're a bit blunter.
  • Options
    get a black eyeshadow...wet your sponge applicator and use that. smudgy look and when it dries it won't come off
  • Options
    H-face wrote:
    Yup, i second that too, cheap also

Third it.