Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Just want to say a big thankyou to everyone.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You may remember a thread i posted about 3 weeks ago about my situation having trouble meeting girls. It had been just about a year since i had last been on so much as a date. Anyway, in the last couple of weeks i have got two phonenumbers and even better i have got a date with this girl that i had my eye on who works in this shop i go in on my lunchtime quite often. I just asked her if they sold something and we got chatting and that was that. I followed one particular post by MattLiverpool to the letter and it came off perfect. You are my hero and that's coming from a man utd fan you scouser! But really i've just said stuff like 'hello, good weekend?' to alot of people and stopped looking at everyone as a potential girlfriend and that's all it took. If somebody had told me that's all i had to do a month ago i would have laughed in their face, but you guys all convinced me. Thanks alot everyone, this site rules...!

Comments

• Options
    TheSite.org does rule indeed. :p Glad to see we could be of help.
  • Options
    ooh excellent! glad to hear things are looking up you little stud muffin you. :D:D :flirt:
  • Options
    ooh excellent! glad to hear things are looking up you little stud muffin you. :flirt:
    Flirting with someone else? I'm gutted. :(:p
  • Options
    ooh excellent! glad to hear things are looking up you little stud muffin you. :D:D :flirt:

;)
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Flirting with someone else? I'm gutted. :(:p

in your dreams.
  • Options
    in your dreams.
    You wish. :p
  • Options
    I'm glad things have worked out for you!
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    I'm glad things have worked out for you!

:yes: