Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

O2 Sims

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive got about 8 of these genie sims here, 300txts or 75 media messages or a mixture of both, if you'd like one pm me your address and i'll psot one, i'll need a few quid to send them through the mail becase of weird and they'll be sent post-haste :)

Comments

• Options
    A few quid? 50p seems enough to cover an envelope and stamp.
  • Options
    and the delivery?! their a tenner in the shop D=
  • Options
    Envelope and stamp - 50p.

Come on, they give them away for nothing every so often!
  • Options
    There's no money to be made on genie sims. They give them away for free all the time on the net. I have loads in the house myself and trying to make a few quid for yourself makes you come across as a twat. Just give them away for free and stop being a greedy cunt.
  • Options
    ive got about 10 of the things myself, plus 2 vodafone ones...
    They're not even worth anything anymore.
    Spose the only good thing about them is that 6 of my o2 ones all have the same number except for the last digit
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    ive got about 10 of the things myself, plus 2 vodafone ones...
    They're not even worth anything anymore.
    Spose the only good thing about them is that 6 of my o2 ones all have the same number except for the last digit

Same here...when my last phone got stolen all I had to say to people it's the same as my old number expect one digit at the end.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Same here...when my last phone got stolen all I had to say to people it's the same as my old number expect one digit at the end.

Which is much easier than telling people that your number has changed completely.
  • Options
    They go for about £2 if you know the right people.
    Try advertising them on ebay as "his and her numbers" if the numbers are identical bar one digit ie xxxxxxxxxx1 xxxxxxxxxx2 or xxxxxxxxxx8 xxxxxxxxxx9 rather than xxxxxxxxxx5 xxxxxxxxxx9
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    The other thing is, if you have had them for quite a while (perhaps 2 years?) they stop working. I tried a few old ones recently and none of them worked.

EDIT: Also, ain't it against thesite rules to try and sell things on the boards? :chin:
  • Options
    nah most of mine are alright, i'll flog them on ebay i guess.