Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Summer!! Let It Be Sooner!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Who is getting quite excited about the summer?? i really am, i cant wait. Love summer fashion and everything about summer, Music, Weather, BBQ's, Days Out, Holidays. As you can tell i am getting pretty excited about it lol. The thing i wanted to ask people is, what do u like the most about summer and why???

Comments

• Options
    We haven't even had spring yet :crazyeyes

Are we actually gonna get a summer this year? Summers in Scotland normally consist of 2 and half days of sun.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster

Are we actually gonna get a summer this year? Summers in Scotland normally consist of 2 and half days of sun.
    one day less than England then! :rolleyes:
    no i love summer, i think its great. the weekends always seem to be os much more fun, its light for longer. mostly people are happier, and everyone just goes out drinking in the beer gardens!
    in fact i dont know anyone who doesnt like summer!
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong I love the summer as well. But it just seems that we seem to get less and less of a summer every year.

It might be because I'm getting older. :impissed:
  • Options

I know, and I love Spring. I'm trying to be patient but come on. :grump:

It seems all the seasonal changes come about later now, I think it sometimes stays warmer for longer (often right up to the end of September/mid October) and now it's mid-March and it's still seemingly Winter. Brrr.
  • Options
    Oooh I can't wait!

Holidays, gigs and beer gardens. YAAAAS.
  • Options
    4 me summer to me is all about the new house tunes that come out whilst listening to radio 1 in the backgrarden with the pool out and the bbq! i just want it to come so soon!!
  • Options
    Oh, I really look forward to the summer holidays also. I need to relax for a bit.
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    Oh, I really look forward to the summer holidays also. I need to relax for a bit.

same here

although the worst bit about summer is the fact that I have exams at the beginning of june :(

but once they're over I'm freeeeee :D
  • Options
    Summer is GREAT!! :D

Cannot wait! 3 weeks till I go see Man.U vs Arsenal then 10 weeks after that 1 week in Tenerife! :hyper:
  • Options
    summer :) yay!

beer gardens,
    nice weather - no rain - ok im dreaming now
    partys,
    seing my mates at home

ooh i cant wait
  • Options
    The summer coming up will be the longest summer of my life.. Gcse's will be over in about june so i'll have about 3 months off before going back to sixth form. This summer i'll probably get my first job, I'm going to my first festival, I'm going to Ireland .. Yeah, I'm looking forward to it! Just gotta get my exams over with!
  • Options
    Summer - let it be later, please. I can't stand the hot weather.
  • Options
    I'm not keen on summer. My hayfever ruins it. I have to spend the most of summer indoors.
  • Options
    I don't like it when it gets too hot, so I'll settle for Spring. Summer is also nasty insect season :(
  • Options
    Summer is also nasty insect season :(
    Ewwww!! :yuck:

Summer rocks though!!!!
  • Options
    ohh stacey you ruined it for me.

i was all excited but then remembered by hayfever. possibly the worst in the world. i was indoors through most of june last summer with the worst bout of hayfever i've had. was horrible.

but other than that i'm looking forward to it being warm and wearing skirts.
  • Options
    but other than that i'm looking forward to it being warm and wearing skirts.
    :chin: :p

Oh no - that's just reminded me. If I'm back at Haven this summer, I'm gonna be seeing fat, balding, hairy, ugly men who think they're God's gift to women going round half-naked thinking they look amazing. :(

On the plus side though, the female staff from the swimming pool tend to go round in very skimpy clothing at that time of year. Yum yum! :naughty:
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:

On the plus side though, the female staff from the swimming pool tend to go round in very skimpy clothing at that time of year. Yum yum! :naughty:

perve. :p
  • Options
    perve. :p
    The guys who work there seem to show off their chests with surprising regularity too. But I for one will be keeping my clothes on. :p
  • Options
    I cant wait till summer.... the colds getting me down :(