Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Whats the most random thing....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
... you have woken up and found in your room after a night out on the piss...

I ask this because I went out and got hammered with a mate last night... I woke up this morning with a 2 foot high plastic statue of a dog in the middle of my room... it even had a scarf round its neck! :lol:

I woke up once with a wheel chair in my back garden... before anyone has a go... it was only one of them cheap fold away ones, and it was abandoned when we found it!
Was wicked cos my mate pushed me all the way home and through the 24 hour tesco that night! :D :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    i once woke up with 3 different men's hair combes in my pocket...i dont even use a combe..
  • Options
    a concrete frog...
  • Options
    I woke up once and found pair of glasses on my bedside locker! I still have them lmao.

It looked excactly like these!

Holly%20Glasses%202.jpg
  • Options
    umm i stole a road works barrier although technically my mate woke up to find it cause I put it in front of his door so he couldnt get out

barrier-plank-systems.jpg
  • Options
    Gavman wrote:
    technically my mate woke up to find it cause I put it in front of his door so he couldnt get out

:lol: good times
  • Options
    Its usually a load of traffic cones, and some tesco trolleys. occasionally some random shoes :confused:
  • Options
    Uh....several bottles of Inka Cola, a bannana (just one), a Amazonian shortbow and 2 ponchos.

Nights out in Cuzco can be really fun.
  • Options
    one night at mcools lifesize liv tyler that my flatmate had nicked from a blockbuster a ornamental lion that a freind had stolen from a hotel (fuck knows how he did it it was fucking heavy) and i somehow managed to wake up in manchester with a pound note :s
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:

a man. :p;)
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:

Lucifer Devil :p;)
  • Options
    Lucifer Devil :p;)

shhh! :flirt:
  • Options
    I don't really find things in my room, lol, although when I emptied my bag a few weeks back, I found a mans business card in my bag, hmmm, I don't remember talking to any business man, maybe he popped it in my bag himself?
  • Options
    my mate found someone elses phone in his pocket and he had no idea how he ended up with it.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    I don't really find things in my room, lol, although when I emptied my bag a few weeks back, I found a mans business card in my bag, hmmm, I don't remember talking to any business man, maybe he popped it in my bag himself?

Phone him up and pretend to be a hooker or call girl and ask him if he wants "The Special" again.

"Hi, Mr <name on card>. It's Jewel here. You know from last month. Just wanted to let you that my infection has cleared up and I'm available once again. You want to get together soon?"
  • Options
    :lol: That would be funny. Its a business card with a "Toyota" symbol on it. Its got his name and stuff on it. Hmmm.

I would never ring it, I don't know who the bloody guy is!