Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Getting On With It !YAY!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So then from my previous posts u can most prob tell i split up from my girlfriend and was pretty messed up about it, suffered depression and went to the doctors to sort it out. I dont know if its because i am on Anti Depressants but i am feeling so much better its untrue. She moved on with another fella which at first hurt but now at the moment i dont really care. I have met a nice girl who at the minute is a mate and we can have a laugh and not be anything serious which at the mo is what i want. I feel now tho that i have finally got over her and shes not part of my life no more, we aint been in contact for ages and i feel so much better for it.

now the main thing is gonna be the test on the 17th march. im djing in my local town but i think she is gonna bring him down from lincoln to boston to try and rub it in my face, i dont want to be treated like a mug i havent treated her like a mug. the question i am really asking is why do some girls bring there nu bfs to rub it in there ex bf's face, i aint too bothered about her coming down but it feels now she has got all her stuff back and now she is going to be a total c*nt towards me. do u guys/girls feel its best just to carry on the way i am??

Thanks Everyone.

Comments

• Options
    Men do it too.

But the reason they do it is purely for attention.

If she does it, my advice would be to completely blank any attempts she makes to make you jelous and get on with having fun.
  • Options
    Knock her new guy the fuck out when you see him. that'll learn her. :p
    Or, you could just ignore her and and take the moral high ground. If she wants to rub things in your face then it really should just prove to you how much shes not worth the hassle!
  • Options
    yeah what i was thinking, she aint worth it anywayz, she wants to be the chilld then ill let her. i did think about crunching her nu bf when i found out but then that makes me the childish one at the time, also knowing him and her how they are most prob get the police involved which is all i would need, i am gonna do what blah says, just carry on get on with having fun.
  • Options
    thankyou terry. I was as hurt as you were when we split, you know that. Im not rubbing it in your face, im not even going out, im just moving on with my life and im pleased for you doing the same. You didnt mention it'll be my birthday and thats why im down, which is why im spending the night with my mum. It's a nice oppurtunity for him to meet my parents. i wont even see you.
  • Options
    If you're gonna be the DJ there is no way she can rub it in your face. I'm sure lots of girls will be clamouring to get your attention. You get to look dead cool AND work at the same time. Play a decent set and be proud that you haven't sunk to her level.

edit: oh ma gawd. You're here! I'm sure you're LOVELY really.
  • Options
    Bitter former couples on the net RAWK!
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    edit: oh ma gawd. You're here! I'm sure you're LOVELY really.

lol!
  • Options
    lol!

:blush:
  • Options
    Nearly made the same mistake myself!
  • Options
    Corrrrrr..If I'm going to bitch about someone can we at least make sure they aren't here first please?? :o
  • Options
    She's following him around replying to all his threads...
  • Options
    Maybe they should consider talking it out else where, not here where we all get to see an reply.