Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex With Another Person After Relationship

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Split up with my gf of 4 years so was i supposed to be as nervous as i was when i slept with a girl after being with my ex gf for 4 years?? it was pretty nerve racking i dont know if it was because i was being paranoid or something but it was never racking. it was like my first time all over again, butterflies and nervous, i dont know if it was because it was someone new or what.

anyone else had this feeling? :nervous:

Comments

• Options
    Yeah most people are nervous when coming out of long term relationships. You get used to someone don't you.
  • Options
    You've been with the same person for 4 years, and now you're sleeping with someone else. Frankly, you've every right to be nervous.
  • Options
    You think that's nerve wracking? You try having sex with another girl whilst still going out with your current girlfriend. And the girl is her sister! Whilst on a roller coaster! And both girls are late on their periods! And your work is making cuts to the staff and you're not sure whether you even have a job!

Not for the faint hearted :(
  • Options
    I don't know myself, I've just come out of a 2-year relationship but haven't slept with anyone else yet. I can imagine it would be very scary though! Did it go okay?
  • Options
    yeah it went fine, it was nerve racking like i say but when we got more into it the nerves went and it went fine, i really like this girl and i feel alot for her but its not the same feelings as when i was with my ex, i dont know if thats because she knew what i like but i think that will change the more time we spend getting to know each other i suppose.
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    if he man ever slept with her, he'd be in deep shit.
    If He-Man slept with your sister I don't think he'd have much to worry about. Being the master of the universe, I guess you could do whatever you wanted without real consequence pretty much.

But yeah, I agree. People who commit adultery whilst riding roller coasters are one of my main pet hates. Right up there with people who crack their knuckles whilst wearing clown shoes.

:mad:
  • Options
    Brave Dave wrote:
    If He-Man slept with your sister I don't think he'd have much to worry about. Being the master of the universe, I guess you could do whatever you wanted without real consequence pretty much.

Unless you were Skeletor. Then He-Man would be in for a world of hurt. But then, I doubt the lord of "snake" mountain is above "boning" someone else's girlfriend.

The most nerve wracking sex would be with Chuck Norris' daughter. In his bed. Wearing his cowboy hat. And asking her to call you Walker Texas Ranger. While he was next door.

It'd be rated R, for roundhouse.
  • Options
    Brave Dave wrote:

But yeah, I agree. People who commit adultery whilst riding roller coasters are one of my main pet hates. Right up there with people who crack their knuckles whilst wearing clown shoes.

:mad:

:lol::lol::lol:

I nearly had a little accident from laughing at that.

I haven't slept with anyone since splitting up from my boyfriend of almost 3 years. I know I'll be anxious when I do, like LacyMay said you get used to the ways of your ex and of course you know what the other likes and doesn't like. Perfectly normal, imo.
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol:

i am ACTUALLY rolling on the floor laughing.

well maybe without the rolling on the floor, but I am laughing!
  • Options
    err brave dave, that sounds quite a worrying problem, which by the way you got yourself into - so i have no sympathy
    good luck with that one......
  • Options
    Luck has nothing to do with it, Jenni, my good friend. I had a plan.

Basically I hid under a pile of coats until everything was okay.

And now it is :cool:
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    You've been with the same person for 4 years, and now you're sleeping with someone else. Frankly, you've every right to be nervous.

:yes:

I too would be very nervous... the thought of it is very :nervous:
  • Options
    Aww sweetie.
    Yeah, of course you would be nervous when sleeping with your partner for the first time, especially when you were in a four year relationship before that.
    I'm sure things will get easier for ya, just like when you first got intimate with your exgirlfriend.

Remember, New Girl - New Experiences :)
  • Options
    Brave Dave wrote:
    Whilst on a roller coaster!
    How do u ave sex on a roller coaster
  • Options
    How do u ave sex on a roller coaster?
    I think he was being sarcastic... :p ...but now that you mention it...
  • Options

well you just stick it in, same way you would have sex any other place
  • Options
    Well on The Avalanche at Blackpool one person has to practically lie on top of the other. You'd have to be quick though, it doesn't last long. But you'd have a nice souvineer photo to take home.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi Moffster - some good advice all round :)
    Take a look at this article on sex with a new partner if you haven't already.

Take it easy ;)
  • Options
    lets just hope you treat her slightly better than u treated your ex, if you do then im pleased for you. i no your ex has finally found happiness, it'll be good if you can do the same.