Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

the HUMAN canvas

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
put c4 on! artshock: the human canvas. looks like its gona be gross.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    i feel sick already..
  • Options
    Having just gone to tvguide.co.uk and looked at the description of the progreamme, i'm glad i'm NOT watching this program...

How's the stomach Lipsy? :p
  • Options
    Rich-E wrote:
    Having just gone to tvguide.co.uk and looked at the description of the progreamme, i'm glad i'm NOT watching this program...

How's the stomach Lipsy? :p
    it was gross!

all about people wanting mutilate themselves in the name of art.. like hanging themselves from hooks in their skin, or cutting patterns, or spikes in their head. they were obsessed with blood too.

then they raised the question how is harm in the name of art different to self-harm. and that people thrive off the pain.
  • Options
    I saw it too. Vile vile vile.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    it was gross!

all about people wanting mutilate themselves in the name of art.. like hanging themselves from hooks in their skin, or cutting patterns, or spikes in their head. they were obsessed with blood too.

then they raised the question how is harm in the name of art different to self-harm. and that people thrive off the pain.
    Mmmmm sounds delightful.

I've seen things like hooks in skin before, but the idea of anything past that is a bit...well...wrong, in my eyes anyway. But hey, if people get pleasure from the pain they endure when sticking spikes in their head, then happy days! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    How is it 'vile' or 'gross'?

Things like what was on there have been practiced since pre-Christian times. It's not sick, it's just unconventional in our society... I actually enjoyed it.
  • Options
    How is it 'vile' or 'gross'?

Things like what was on there have been practiced since pre-Christian times. It's not sick, it's just unconventional in our society... I actually enjoyed it.
    You would.

Ok, its just horrible, bleeding eveywhere. Not my thing, i'd rather be a butterfly or whatever she said.