Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Black Jeans

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just had a guy over for pocer that had on black jeans. Just as an explination, hes from Indiana and literally, honestly, even though he is 29 and lives with his mother and has 2 bank accounts with over $60k in them, he still wears, (from the 80s) black jeans.

Why?

dear god, why? If there were in fact a god, black jeans (and these so called "skinnny jeans" wouldnt' exist) Thank god I've never seen anybody wear the "skinny jeans")

Comments

• Options
    :confused: Whats wrong with black jeans?
  • Options
    that's what I was wondering...
  • Options
    I'm actually with you here, I really dislike black jeans..my eldest brother had loads which he kindly left when he moved away, I suspect they're 80s originals (should I have them on ebay?)

Blue jeans all the way. :thumb:
  • Options
    I don't like black jeans. They remind me of the guy at my gym who comes in with them on and a big fat silver chain hanging from them and a black rock 80's tshirt and a bald head except for a square at the back which has a long greasy black plait... I feel sick just talking about him. He comes in and pumps iron in his jeans and chats to the staff like they're all bosom buddies. He tried talking to me once but I ran away.

Yeah anyway. I hate black jeans.
  • Options
    i like black jeans, in the right style.

it's grey jeans that make me want to cry.
  • Options
    I love black jeans but only if they are faded in the right places, just like i hate blue jeans that are dark and have not been faded i hate black ones that are completely black all over
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    it's grey jeans that make me want to cry.

:yes: like oh my god WHY?
  • Options
    He tried talking to me once but I ran away.

:lol:
  • Options
    Black jeans r FAB! imo. as long as they are a nice style and a bit of bleach (use) on the thigh's - i really need some to go with my nu top i got today....

grey jeans eugh

dark blue unfaded are horrid, as are completely black, or white jeans ( i mean like 100% bright white)
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    I'm actually with you here, I really dislike black jeans..my eldest brother had loads which he kindly left when he moved away, I suspect they're 80s originals (should I have them on ebay?)

Blue jeans all the way. :thumb:

Shhh don't mention 80s "fasion" (used in the vaguest sense of the word) around here Somebody might try to tell you its in. :nervous: :nervous: :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :yuck: :yuck: :eek2: :eek2: :sour:
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with black or white jeans. It's just about how you wear them, and which cut/style they are.
  • Options
    black jeans are generally better than the standard blue jeans you see 90% of people wearing
  • Options
    jenni3089 wrote:
    or white jeans ( i mean like 100% bright white)
    theyre so IN this summer :thumb:

i think black jeans can look ok if they're skinny. BUT (and this is a big but), skinny jeans only look nice on models. carrot-tops and muffin-tops spring to mind :sour: