Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Formula 1 Season

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hey

Dont know if theres any fans in here but seeing as the new season is up and coming I wondered who all thinks will be the fastest car and a guess at the race winner for Bahrain.

I think the fastest teams will be Renault and Ferrari.

The race winner is tricky but i'll guess at M.Schumacher
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Schu would do well to regain the driver's title. This year there are a number of cars that are perfoming well. If McLaren could sort out their unrealability problems they would be all but unstoppable. I think it will be between Alonso, Schu and Kimi anyway.
  • Options
    McLaren, Ferrari and Renault will be up there, so between Kimi, Schumi and Alonso. Montoya could make or break Kimi's season.
  • Options
    Great win for Alonso, but I reckon the person who should be most confident after that is Kimi Raikkonen, getting up to third after that qualifying disaster.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Don't care much for it anymore. Prefer the WRC.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    :heart: Ferrari :heart:

I am a big fan of the Ferrari team. I hope they do well.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    :heart: Ferrari :heart:

I am a big fan of the Ferrari team. I hope they do well.

Someone has to be.

Set of cheats that they are.

I wonder if Massa was told to try and take Alonso out, or whether he's just crap. I suspect the former.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Someone has to be.

Set of cheats that they are.

I wonder if Massa was told to try and take Alonso out, or whether he's just crap. I suspect the former.

He is a bit crap though. Noone good was going to want to pay second fiddle to schumacher. Nice to see Nico Rosberg make an impressive debut. Those V10's in the Toro Rosso's seem to be handy though....
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    He is a bit crap though. Noone good was going to want to pay second fiddle to schumacher. Nice to see Nico Rosberg make an impressive debut. Those V10's in the Toro Rosso's seem to be handy though....

I certainly wouldn't call Massa crap. He maybe a little erractic with his driving style but he has good speed. Dont forget alot of his time was lost due to the length of his pit stop.

A good first race though. It shows alot of prospect for the coming season. Im glad ferrari are strong again so we will see a good fight. I enjoyed watching schuey see the dirty side of alonsos car (the back of the rear wing). Looking forward to malaysia already.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Don't care much for it anymore. Prefer the WRC.

Likewise, much more fun to watch.
  • Options
    Anyone bought tickets for the British Grand Prix?