Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anyone check out CD USA?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I just got dTV and my friend said to check out CD USA tonight (sat.). Its not half bad, had an interview with the pussy cat dolls and some live performances. The week before Natasha Bedingfield and Fort Minor played...and i believe tonight Switchfoot and a few others will play, not sure though.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Re:

yea I saw the show what a great preformance I cant wait for next weeks show I love the pussy cat dolls they are so hott... I also checked out the web site great pics up there as well
  • Options
    Hey, i was checking CD USA's MySpace profile and they have over 3600 friends! Thats insane, and they keep steadily rising each day it seems. And CD USA keeps getting some great artists on, Rob Zombie will be on tonight along with Bubba Sparxxx!
  • Options
    What a despicible spam artist you are. You're even sad enough to come back and do more. Go home.
  • Options
    why do they bother? is the show seriously that shit that they feel the need to come and spam a message board?
  • Options
    I happend to like CD USA, i mean, their MySpace profile has over 3700 friends! So people must like the show just as i do.
  • Options
    We dont like spammers. go away now please.