Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

cuming without an orgasm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
mainly a question for the lads but girlies can answer aswell

just thinking about freeangels post and was wondering can a lad experience an orgasm with out actualy cuming and also can they cum without having felt any pleasure/ had an orgasm?

Comments

• Options
    mainly a question for the lads but girlies can answer aswell

just thinking about freeangels post and was wondering can a lad experience an orgasm with out actualy cuming and also can they cum without having felt any pleasure/ had an orgasm?

Ofc you can cum without really feeling pleasure, when at the very end, shortly before the climax she stops or god knows. You'll probably cum, but without much feeling.

I wanted to to tell, that I heard that you can avoid both. It's more of a "method" than just practice. It's about specific muscles and breath-control to postpone actual cumming and orgasm.
  • Options
    Yes, orgasm and ejaculation are different, and though they often happen at the same time it is by no means always.
  • Options
    As above they are seperate things,

also remember depending on how often the male in question has climaxed recently they can sometimes reach a almost dry climax. Happened to me one weekend with a partner who was very insecure I had to explain to her very gently that she had drained me abit more then normal and I was still having fun
  • Options
    well i'm obviously not a lad so i only know how there bits work from what they tell me but i was with a guy and he came without being hard, said he was just that turned on but we had had sex earlier that night so maybe that affected him. usually don't think too much about how things work as long as they do!
  • Options
    yep, I acheived orgasm without cumming by stimulating my prostate, I jst oozed precum type fluid. I have cum while soft but only because i was so excited!
  • Options
    Sometimes I come without much of an orgasm because the stimulation stops when I'm about to come. If you can pick it back up without ejaculating the second time you climax the orgasm is way better. At least thats how it works for me.
  • Options
    Well, like I said: You can cum without much orgasm, if the stimulation ends a few seconds before actual cumming.

There is the other way round, to orgasm without cumming. I don't know if it's a "real" orgasm then, but I read that there is a certain point on the perineum that can be pressed on, or tensed which can lead to an injaculation and you can continue without getting limp. Never tried/achieved it tho.