Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bugger Bugger and More Bugger

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The only bloke I've been interested in in ages and he has a gf :mad:

WHY? Blah I just want to rant, I meet blokes in bars, clubs etc but they arent they type I go for, I dont want one night stands anymore and what kind of boyfriend would just pick a random girl up?

Im so willing to be a perfect girlfriend to someone who would just appreciate me and make time for me, why cant it happen? Im not a minger, Im pretty easy going, have my own money and my own car-What could possibly be wrong with me? :(

Comments

• Options
    did he pick you up and then you discovered he has a gf? Man tart. I know how you feel, I met some scruff pot who I fancied last week and I got back to his student flat and he had a pic of his girlfriend on the wall. :yeees:
    You find people in the strangest places sometimes.
  • Options
    He was all nice and flirty, and quiet and shy with a bit of geek chic going on.

Now I feel like sueing for misleading information, he's not like that at all
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    What could possibly be wrong with me? :(
    How long have you got babe? .......
  • Options
    rickramone wrote:
    Do I even know you?
  • Options
    They're a hardcore P&D devotee. Anyway, nothing is wrong with you. Some fuckers just think they can have their hairy fingers in lots of pies/have cake and eat it/insert own anecdote here. He was just a sleaze and at least you realise you're better off without the likes of him. You'll meet someone when you least expect it. Believe me, after coming out of a 2 and a half year relationship I felt like the fattest, ugliest bitch that ever walked God's green Earth. I just felt unattractive to other guys but I'm getting over it and am meeting loads of new people who are friends of friends/student pub quizzes etc. Chin up, ya gorgeous! Plus you like Bill Bailey...what man can resist you?
  • Options
    rickramone wrote:

yeh 'cause you're a nobhead. :yeees:

i know how you feel but you kinda have to just chill out and go with the flow. when you meet someone who is worth your time, you'll meet them. until then just try to enjoy trying to find him. ;)
  • Options
    rickramone wrote:

Fuck off back to Chalfont and get AIDS off your mate's mum.

Nowt wrong with you char_baby, except possibly working for a bank:p
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Fuck off back to Chalfont and get AIDS off your mate's mum.

Nowt wrong with you char_baby, except possibly working for a bank:p
    Ah hah Kermit, I dont work for the bank anymore. You'll probably like even less where I work now ;)
  • Options
    <Sam><Sam> Deactivated Posts: 57 Boards Initiate
    rickramone wrote:
    That's really not very helpful rickramone - if you haven't have anything constructive or helpful to say then sometimes it's best not to say anything.
  • Options
    God, I know.

You and I are such catches, but no one wants to know.

Pisses me off. :|
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    Ah hah Kermit, I dont work for the bank anymore. You'll probably like even less where I work now ;)

It's not the BBC is it? :(

Just keep being out, you'll find someone who isn't a twat. Honest.
  • Options
    I have half a house of top, single male flatmates. Not an uggo or boring bastard in the bunch! Proper boyfriend material type fellas!

Am willing to pimp them out ...

Honestly there are good guys out there :)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    It's not the BBC is it? :(

Just keep being out, you'll find someone who isn't a twat. Honest.
    Nope.... I'm sure I did tell you!

Thanks 1983, bet his girlfriend is a right bunny boiler or something :( meh back to the drawing board
  • Options
    char baby

Hi there,

don't know you but after a read through i know exactly how you feel! here we are, normal or what we consider to be better than normal people and nobody sees that! don't know about you but i've found picking people up in bars etc doesn't lead to anything long term...

most of my friends found their GFs either through a friend or work etc or totally random way! don't see how you can work at it - just seems to happen when you least expect it! Grrr irratating isn't it?
  • Options
    hey I am a decent guy who is single and wouldn't be judgemental or owt about finding a girl in a club and she ends up being my gf.

So I reckon you have a great chance. Especially if you are willing to be the perfect girlfriends as you claim lol.

Maybe its your choice in blokes? I mean do you go for the awesomely popular good looking ones all the time maybe?

Look around, I am sure there are tons gf guys willing to be your bf :)
  • Options
    Wouldn't worry too much. Will come completely out of nowhere most likely when you least expect it. Life's funny like that.
  • Options
    Wouldn't mind life throwing me a some luck in love.
  • Options
    Char baby, its not you. Some men are just twats. but totally understand where your coming from. I've never been a success on the women front. I was surpised that my wife fancied me (want to call her ex wife but paper work not in yet), as i wouldn't say i'm the most attractive guy in the world, I dress what i'm comfy wearing and dont give a shit what people think. I'm happy being me.
    I treat women nice, bit of a romantic at heart. Get told their looking for a nice guys to treat special, but then get told i'm too nice. I wouldn't say i'm a saint in anyway, i have me good/nice side and my bad/naughty side. I'm thinking about giving up looking, as thats what i did the last time when met my ex.
  • Options
    I have looked and I have not looked.

makes no difference for me unfortunately :(
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:

That's obviously because you spent all your time whingeing about your love life.

You might as well take out an advert on the side of a bus saying "don't go with me".
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:

Did you try and get them to have sex in a bus shelter in the middle of the day? If so I can see why you are single :p
  • Options
    Kermit you rreally are a tosser when you want to be.

Maybe your happily married but not all of us are ok?? Jesus christ, you were never single? never had a problem in the world? never gotten down and never been bored at work which could make you post on a message board?

Knee High......sigh, go back and read that thread and you will see why I posted.
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    Kermit you rreally are a tosser when you want to be.

I am to please.
    Maybe your happily married but not all of us are ok?? Jesus christ, you were never single? never had a problem in the world? never gotten down and never been bored at work which could make you post on a message board?

Course I have, what's your point caller?

I will admit I am one of those people who was on the floor, and dragged myself up by the bootlaces, and don't get why other people won't even try though.
  • Options
    Poeple do try.

The point is the site is a messag ebaord that deal with issues, people who have problems come and ask for advice, yes and chat normally to, but costnatly putting people down who may already be at a low eb doesn't help them.

You have what you want already, form your posts I know your happily married, have a fair job and is doing ok in life.

Remember it wasn't always like that and some people are at the stage you were years ago.

Juts be considerate.
  • Options
    More bugger.....ive been paired up with him at work, hes now officially my buddy :(
  • Options
    From what you have said you seem to have the whole package, so don't begin to question/doubt yourself. Just wait for the guys that are worthy of your time and effort to come to you ('Good things comes to those who wait' - cliche, i know). :thumb:

About your crush becoming your buddy I know you've been put in a situation you'd least like to be in, but instead of going into it with negative thoughts think of it as a challenege to yourself. I don't know what job you do, but think of it as not allowing your feelings to get in the way of your job and try be as professional as possible. If that doesn't work and you can't stand it you might have to find one reason or another to be asked to be assigned to another buddy,

I hope that helps and i wish you the best of luck . ;)