Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Adivce

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok her is the situation

I am 19 and currently at University and one night i was out on my own and this girl came up to me and told me she was from the same place as me, however i was drunk at the tune and cant recall what i was saying to her. However ive got her mobile number and we have been textin and i often see her with her mates when she is out, I think she is really fit but i dnt know if she has a bf, i have kinda been flirtin with her in the texts but i wanna take it further and go out with her.

How do i do this?

Comments

• Options
    ask her? if youve been in touch and are texting then id say shes interested.. so when you text her next just ask if she fancies going for a drink sometime.
  • Options
    I have tried that before but she didnt reply, yet we still text each other and flirt in text a bit. Do you think shes takin me for a ride ?
  • Options
    i mean she could have a bf and just be winding me up
  • Options
    Next time you see her out, go and plant the lips on her. Quickest and most sure-fire way of finding out whether she is or isn't interested. :thumb:

Or just send her a text asking if she fancies a quiet drink sometime?
  • Options
    phone her. that way she has to say something. i guess she could be taking you for a ride but you wont know unless you ask her.
  • Options
    wot if she dnt reply to that but dose to other texts and still flirts in them. is she playin hard to get
  • Options
    maybe... maybe she just wants to get to know you better before she agrees to anything.
  • Options
    If she doesn't answer you calling/meeting to ask her out, just forget her. She's probably using you as an ego boost if that's the case.
  • Options
    Text her and arrange to meet up for a drink on your own with her, then just ask her.... hope it goes well whatever you do :)
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Kat_B wrote:
    phone her. that way she has to say something. i guess she could be taking you for a ride but you wont know unless you ask her.

:yes: University can be a pretty heady time with lots of flirting which can either mean something or nothing - if you don't ask you'll never know.
  • Options
    yeah I regret not asking more in uni :(
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Next time you see her out, go and plant the lips on her. Quickest and most sure-fire way of getting a slap

Fixed. ;) Yeah, just ask her if she wants to go grab a drink sometime.
  • Options
    L.Com wrote:
    i mean she could have a bf and just be winding me up
    I think it's too early stages to know that. You just have to keep trying until you find out. I agree maybe she wants to know you a bit more before she goes out alone with you. but you'll have to risk a bit and have some patience to find out!