Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

new age individualism!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
all we need is property rights assigned to everything...lets build a society of like minded people to start a new endeavour....."the western capitalist bloc", perhaps....we'll all work for the profit's sake, with a view to maximising individual utility...who's with me?.......(sorry, no manifesto plskthxbye).

Comments

• Options
    Absolutely.
  • Options
    what a fuckin stupid idea!! :D
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ahahaha!

That'll never work! :lol:
  • Options
    GO! I am with you!
  • Options
    for the home land!
  • Options
    Isnt this called Libertarianism?
  • Options
    Cain wrote:
    Isnt this called Libertarianism?

Sounds like Neoliberalism to me tbqh.

And I've had plenty enough of this as it is!
  • Options
    J wrote:
    Slightly off key (only slightly) I just wanted to say what a nice av you have Cain. Similar to mine if your looking rite. Fits with the whole capitalism idea somehow.......

Yeah, you can kinda see there is a similarity there...but given the eye in the pyramid was (allegedly) an Illuminati symbol, and they were radicals who wanted to abolish the state and private property...not really capitalist. ;)
  • Options
    I've noticed we've so far had two of these threads where we give bad ideas. Shall one of us be brave enough to close the circle/triangle and suggest a fascist state where all are equally oppressed?
  • Options
    Cain wrote:
    Yeah, you can kinda see there is a similarity there...but given the eye in the pyramid was (allegedly) an Illuminati symbol, and they were radicals who wanted to abolish the state and private property...not really capitalist. ;)

And it is on teh america moneys!!11 conspiracsee!

Ahem, sorry. Either way, the Illuminati had some good ideas... wonder what happened to the poor sods?
  • Options
    Broadly speaking, these are my views, but I couldn't join any movement which concentrates solely on the individual. Ever heard of society?