Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

spontinuity(sp?) in bed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How can i be more spontaneous in bed?
i'm quite a safe person if you get what i meen i just stick to what i know which is boring. i'd like to be out there and just go for it and do new things but i havent got the confidence. I've been with my boyfriend for 2 and half years and am 100% comfortable with him but i get really embarrassed doing things out of the ordinary i just wanna be more spontaneous and exciting! any ideas how?

Comments

• Options
    sexy undies, chocolate body paint :D
  • Options
    How can i be more spontaneous in bed?
    i'm quite a safe person if you get what i meen i just stick to what i know which is boring. i'd like to be out there and just go for it and do new things but i havent got the confidence. I've been with my boyfriend for 2 and half years and am 100% comfortable with him but i get really embarrassed doing things out of the ordinary i just wanna be more spontaneous and exciting! any ideas how?
    Go into the bathroom and get naked when he isn't expecting it.
  • Options
    Good ideas.

Basically, unless a guy is really conservative, he is gonna be up for new things in the bedroom.

I reckon as long as you don't shit in his mouth, your on2 a winner. :thumb:
  • Options
    i generally find i'm a bit more 'relaxed' if i've had a few drinks! ;)
  • Options
    i generally find i'm a bit more 'relaxed' if i've had a few drinks! ;)
    But dont have too many! a pissed up horny girl is not much fun when its a long term partner, sober people are a lot more attractive!
  • Options
    get some sexy teddy/neglogie or however you spell it
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    But dont have too many! a pissed up horny girl is not much fun when its a long term partner, sober people are a lot more attractive!

haha no i didn't quite mean getting pissed, i just meant enough for me to feel it's effects.
  • Options
    Talk to your boyfriend about fantasies, and sit down and make a list of five new things each that you want to try.

Take it in turns to work through your lists, set a day aside with the door locked and the phone off the hook to get down to it.

Life can get in the way of spontaneity, trying new things takes planning and preparation.

Try and get everything back to basics...start back how you once were. One night do nothing but kiss, next night start getting under the clothes a bit, move onto hand and oral sex, but don't have full sex for a little while. Re-learn each other's bodies. Start new. Your tastes will have changed since you got your tried-and-tested routines, see what else you like and what you don't like.
  • Options
    Stick ya finger up his arse, and then say "hows that for spontaneous?"

As they say, "one up the bum, no harm done" :lol:
  • Options

:lol: that made i laugh!
  • Options

my ex bf would've legged it fasted than i could say 'bum fluff' if i stuck my finger anywhere near his arse!

might be wise to ask him about this 1 before you do it.

though having said that, he might not like the idea of it but actually like it.
  • Options
    "lucifer devil my ex bf would've legged it fasted than i could say 'bum fluff' if i stuck my finger anywhere near his arse!"

Mine really likes it :blush: Depends on the guy I guess.

Ask him what he wants! Im sure he wont hold back with telling. ;)

Simple things can be good. I.e going down on him while hes sleeping. Dunno about him but Id be happy waking up to my boyfriends head down there. Good start to the day :p
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    The only time I got into bed with a man whilst drunk (it was with my boyfriend) I just passed out before any action happened.