Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Housemates...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
For the last few weeks, a couple have been renting the room next to mine. I've been here nearly two and a half years, and the room next to mine has only been occupied twice - it's tiny. There is one other main bedroom in the house, so I generally have a rather quiet life - which is great!

However, this lad moved in. His lady friend is a little lass - under 5ft. But she has the loudest bloody orgasms I have ever, ever heard. Twice a day, generally around 7pm, another in the early hours of the morning. It's so bloody annoying; they make absolutely no effort to keep the noise under control.

Every night she stops here, she gets up at 6am, bangs doors, talks loudly, starts her car up and leaves it idling to make it warm inside. Well, I've had enough, and here is what I've done so far today.

4.45am - I get out of bed, banging doors, making my phone ring a couple of times. Go for an electric shave and wash. Get dressed.
5am - Go outside and start the bike. Start it in the greatest way possible, ensuring a rather spectacular backfire. Leave it idling on the drive, so the fumes flood their bedroom - much like what happens when she leaves her car idling...
5.10am - Go down the 24-hour supermarket.
5.30am - Get home. Ensure I'm noisy upon my return - clonking up the stairs, banging my helmet on the ceiling of the hall - which just happens to be under their bedroom.

I then went back to bed :yippe:. I've now been up since around 9am, and we've had a wide assortment of music being played quite loud - at the moment, I have AC/DC's Live album, which is awesome. We've had some Metallica, Van Halen, Green Day, Kiss, etc, etc.

I'm normally so quiet and thoughtful. I just thought it was quite amusing, how different I've been today. Strange how the actions of others can change your behaviour so dramatically...

The point of this post? Not a fat lot. Just fancied typing it up :).
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The orgasms sound more fun than your noise.
  • Options
    An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind. But it isn't that serious. I wonder if they'll approach you later.
  • Options
    I dunno, he's a smelly, unhygenic twerp, and I have a lovely amplifier and speakers... and my motorcycle has a V4 engine, which makes a lovely, lovely noise ;).