Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How to dump the mad bitch...

I've got a problem involving a mate. Well, I say "mate", what I actually mean is a nasty little bitch who isn't worth anyone's time. She's someone who puts me down at practically every opportunity, rubbishes anything I try to do... basically makes me feel like absolute crap. For instance, when I come out of therapy sessions on Tuesday, she's usually sent me some nasty text, or left me a voicemail derogating something or other about me. And it's not just on text, it's face-to-face. If anything, she's even nastier in person.

I've told her about this, she knows how I feel, but nothing's changed. If anything, it's getting worse. Until now, I've been fearful of doing anything about it, because I was worried I'd be left all on my own. But now, frankly, that seems a better option than having this psycho in my life.

I can't believe I'm about to ask this, but are there any good ways to dump a total waste of space for good?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you tried ripping the piss out of her..............like what she wears,how she speaks walks etc?
    You could just ignore her totally and delete all messages and texts and if you see her walk straight by not even glancing at her?Harsh but generally people like that need a taste of the nasty treatment.
    Oh,and if she says something she thinks is funny giving a condescending look and wrinkling your nose and just looking away works a treat............
  • Options
    People like that are usually miserable and insecure in their own lives, and feel the need to bully others to make themselves feel better.

Your best bet is just to ignore her. Delete her number, avoid her etc. The only way people like that learn is to cut them out. Playing her at her own game will only add fuel to her fire so to speak, i wouldn't advise it.
  • Options
    Yeah, do all that, but then go out with other friends and have fun. She'll get bored when she realises that her being a bitch isn't actually affecting you at all.
  • Options
    Yeah, do all that, but then go out with other friends and have fun. She'll get bored when she realises that her being a bitch isn't actually affecting you at all.
    That could be a problem. I don't have any others who live locally.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:

I'd rather learn to enjoy my own company, than have a "friend" like that.
  • Options
    Yeah - with friends like that, who needs friends?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Try and go visit some then. In the mean time, try and make some friends locally that aren't twats.
  • Options
    Excellent idea.....thats why I have only 1 friend!!
    But,quality is much more important then quantity.
  • Options
    Well it depends on your relationship, if its realy so bad you definatly dont want anyknid of "friendship" and youl definatly rather not see her again then there are a few things you can do.

1. If she's just a friend, tell her in a cold way you think she's a bitch and to stop conatcting you about anything, if she dosnt then go on to
    1B (3) walk up top her right in her face say loundy but not shouting, "stay the fuck away from me dont contact me about for any fucking reason got that"
    (3) if she's not realy a friend than do the above (1B)
    (4) If you happen to be sleeping or have a romantic realationship with her then you could denigrate her attractivness, its possible to be realy nasty with this (your disgusting do you think I could fancy you) so only do it after youve made it plane you dont fancy her, and have told her to fuck off.
  • Options
    sg, sorry to hear its got that bad. Do you have any hobbies where you can meet new people and make friends with them? I know what you mean about not having friends locally most if not all of mine live anything from 1.5hrs-6hrs drive away. the few i have locally never seem to have time for me. So i try to visit the others as much as possible or when cash allows me.

I'd say you have to options use the same tactics against her or tell her to piss off and leave you alone. Either way if shes like this now she might be worse when you try to get rid of her.

hope it works out. No-body should have to put up with that sort of behaveir from a friend or anyone really
  • Options
    (4) If you happen to be sleeping or have a romantic relationship with her, denigrate her attractivness, it's possible to be nasty with this (you're disgusting, do you think I could fancy you?) so only do it after you've made it plain you don't fancy her, and have told her to fuck off.
    Ah, that could be tricky. It's not a romantic relationship or anything of the like. I've slept with her once, what can I say, we'd both had some drinks, but we knew what we were doing. She says she fancies being more than friends, I'm not remotely interested. Now she's just being an intolerable bitch.
  • Options
    tell her u don't need negative people like that in your life, and then ignore her texts and phonecalls til she get the picture.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Ah, that could be tricky. It's not a romantic relationship or anything of the like. I've slept with her once, what can I say, we'd both had some drinks, but we knew what we were doing. She says she fancies being more than friends, I'm not remotely interested. Now she's just being an intolerable bitch.

are you sure your not being over sensitive and or not assertive enough,

I think you need to address each text or comment she sends you in a confident manner, turn each comment round to her why are you saying that or your only underlining your own insecurities.

Just be more direct with her, remember if someones being nasty than a very good technique is just to point out to them why their being nasty.
  • Options
    She sounds like "woman scorned" from central casting. :yeees:

Don't: talk to her, answer her calls, reply to her emails, open the door to her (get a spyhole installed). Just ditch her, and ditch her good...it's really not that hard to do.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear about the harrasment you are receiving at the hands of this girl. You are not the only one who is going through this situation.
    As suggested by everyone else on the board, you don't need this abuse so here is a link that I hope will help sort out this problem. :)
  • Options
    Dam-U wrote:
    I'm sorry to hear about the harrasment you are receiving at the hands of this girl. You are not the only one who is going through this situation.
    As suggested by everyone else on the board, you don't need this abuse so here is a link that I hope will help sort out this problem. :)
    What, yet another moderator? This is getting silly now, there's so many. :p
    Fairly useful article, I must admit.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:

Ah - she can't handle the rejection.

She probably can't help being a bitch. It's her defence mechanism, and she's probably upset. Not that you should tolerate any bullshit from her because of that though. If she doesn't realise she's wrong and change her ways, fuck her off and find someone else.
  • Options
    doesnt sound like u need to dump her. it sounds like shes doing her best to dump you.
  • Options
    Dump the loony. Ignore her phonecalls if she calls at your house tell her you dont want anything to do because of the reasons you stated in your orignal post to this thread.

I had a friendship similar. A same sex platonic friendship the woman was unstable, but she was also very jealous of me and tried to belittle me whenever she could. I quickly dumped her even told her why in no uncertain terms. I dont think the got the message entirely though because she still tries to ring for a chat.
  • Options
    make note of all the calls and texts, keep all the texts, and recently received call lists

and go to the police
  • Options
    Don't let her see she is getting to you, laugh it off when says something spiteful to you even if is hard. Phone up your mobiles network provider and see if they can block her number, failing that get it changed. If you see her then blank her, don't even look at her, and if she's near you then move away.
  • Options
    Some good suggestions made in this thread. Thank you.