Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Xbox 360 HD VGA Cable problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
'Sup folks. Just bought the Joytech XBox Digital HD VGA cable and hooked it up to my 360 and my 26" Samsung HD TV. Picture looks absolutely amazing, but I'm getting no sound. The two RCA plugs (Red and White) are plugged in fine and so is everything so I don't see why there is a problem.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    'Sup folks. Just bought the Joytech XBox Digital HD VGA cable and hooked it up to my 360 and my 26" Samsung HD TV. Picture looks absolutely amazing, but I'm getting no sound. The two RCA plugs (Red and White) are plugged in fine and so is everything so I don't see why there is a problem.

Any ideas?

its cause your gay :yes:

that'll be why you aint been online then ...as for your problem im no sure any settings that you can fiddle with on your tele/xbox ?...

sorry man, stumped

oh yeah email me back fool
  • Options
    I've tried all the settings :(

It's really pissing me off now, I can't take advantage of it 'cos theres no sound!
  • Options
    Have you tryed using them on another TV? It might be a break in the cables somewhere or it might be your tv..