Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

three years of glitter!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone see the docu on the guy?
i was hoping they hung him ...real rock and roll headlines ...real rock and roll end.
but no ...three years of hell for him ...it aint realty enough is it.

Comments

• Options
    No but I always knew he was a kiddy fiddler.

If you think our jails are bad. You aint been to the far east. He's going to suffer bad in there.
  • Options
    yeh but he's only gonna suffer in there until xmas thene there on about shipping him back over here
  • Options
    turlough wrote:

If you think our jails are bad. You aint been to the far east. He's going to suffer bad in there.
    trouble is ...he has enough money to buy friends and favours and protection.
  • Options
    cunt "N" a half that bloke!......he wants shooting with shite!!!.....i dont want him to come back here to the safety of our twatishly "tollerent" laws....they'll be a team of social workers at the airport waiting to blame his mother.
  • Options
    He should be castrated without anaestetic.
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    cunt "N" a half that bloke!......he wants shooting with shite!!!.....i dont want him to come back here to the safety of our twatishly "tollerent" laws....they'll be a team of social workers at the airport waiting to blame his mother.
    i'd love him to come back here.
    the british have some wonderfully psycotic prisoners just waitng to meet him.
    after about a year of the viets having him.
  • Options
    i'd love him to come back here.
    the british have some wonderfully psycotic prisoners just waitng to meet him.
    after about a year of the viets having him.
    i'd love that to happen,but i still think he'll get an "easy ride" in this country..{if you pardon the pun}...let him rot over there!!
  • Options
    I presume none of you cretins has actually been inside one of Brenda's holiday camps if you think Mr Gadd will get an "easy ride" in this country.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was innocent, to be quite honest, though.

As for "blaming his mother", I do believe Mr Gadd was sexually abused as a child. What you see as a child you do as an adult.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I presume none of you cretins has actually been inside one of Brenda's holiday camps if you think Mr Gadd will get an "easy ride" in this country.

As for "blaming his mother", I do believe Mr Gadd was sexually abused as a child. What you see as a child you do as an adult.
    you really do not know what you are talking about!.....cretin!
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

mr K ...please spare us ...did you see the docu?
    the minute he arrived in viet ...he posed as a docter to get access to kids ...he then 'looked after' ...orphaned kids in his big posh house ...
    he didn't see his mammy doing these things.

what do you suggest ...some tea biscuits and sympathy?
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    turlough wrote:

Good. He should.
  • Options
    i was hoping they would shoot the cunt :grump:
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    i was hoping they would shoot the cunt :grump:
    He will...those Vietnamese inmates will shoot him full of cum every night...dirty cunt will probably like it too.
  • Options
    i was thikin mre along the lines of shoting the bastard and hopefully awee video being leaked online or soething .. dirty paedophile cunt ..

SSRUC YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :crazyeyes :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Haha! :crazyeyes :hyper: :angel: :banghead: :yippe: :birthday: :nervous: :love: :shocking: :razz:
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, Kermit, I actually find my self agreeing with you!

I saw the document, and even the police said there is something wrong with a man who does this kind of thing. I think paedophiles are genuinely sick. He needs serious psychiatric care. Of course there is a difference between thinking these wrong thoughts, and acting on them. Thats what makes the difference between a sick man and a bad man. He is perfectly capable of understanding that he is ruining these children's lives.

And Morroccan Roll.... you were in my dream last night. ;)
  • Options
    talia wrote:
    And Morroccan Roll.... you were in my dream last night. ;)
    i know ...it was good wasn't it!
  • Options
    All that glitters is not gaoled.
  • Options
    Raz wrote:
    All that glitters is not gaoled.
    the joke doing the rounds at xmas was ...
    do the vietnamese celebrate xmas ...no but they might hang glitter this year.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Kermit wrote:
    What you see as a child you do as an adult.
    Not necessarily. You might also do the exact opposite, or something between. I'd say you're as likely to do the exact same as you are to do the exact opposite.
  • Options
    I know mr Roll, that bit where we climbed the tree.... damned hilarious. And that woman.... ha!
  • Options
    talia wrote:
    I know mr Roll, that bit where we climbed the tree.... damned hilarious. And that woman.... ha!
    this week i'm going to appear in turoughs dreams as an evil criminal ...and in kermits as a real pain in the arse.
    next week blagstas ...i'll have to think of some fantastic sexual bondage slave thing for him ...mmmm :chin:
  • Options
    mr K ...please spare us ...did you see the docu?
    the minute he arrived in viet ...he posed as a docter to get access to kids ...he then 'looked after' ...orphaned kids in his big posh house ...
    he didn't see his mammy doing these things.

what do you suggest ...some tea biscuits and sympathy?
    I didnt see the docu, but how did he manage to do this? surely a person that famous would get recognised by someone?
  • Options
    he should have been killed by firing squad. someone like that really doesn't deserve to live. weren't the girls that he mollested told that he would help them with their english if they helped him with his vietnamese and would get paid for it? thats what i read in a news paper but it wasn't exactly a very reputable one
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    you really do not know what you are talking about!.....cretin!

Have you ever been inside a prison?

Do you really think the cons will leave a nonce alone? Do you really think the guards will protect a nonce from the beatings?

Don't be daft.

No, I haven't seen any documentaries.

If someone hurts children, then they should be in prison. But only through understanding do you get prevention.

People do things for reasons. It's more convenient to just label him as an evil monster and have done with it, but environment has a big part to play in why people do things the way they do. Work out what environments create paedophiles, and you're some of the way to making sure it stops.

As for those saying he should be killed, lets have some perspective. He did not rape those girls, for starters. He did not murder them. If you have the death penalty for getting a young girl to urinate on you, then you might as well get your money's worth and rape and murder them too. If you have the most extreme penalty low down then you might as well murder the kids- you won't get punished more, and you are getting rid of the number one witness to your antics.