Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Topics made, woo.
So minus a couple french classes I took half a decade ago, english is all I know.
Now I just got a new stamp.
Now in spanish or french, as my best guest, stamp is tampon.
Funny.
I'll definatly never look at my tampons the same way. Maybe I'll make pictures with them even next time I buy them.

Now since you all are the smart group and actually know more than one language, any other weird words like that?

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Well, if a pair of English people are somewhere in Greece, and a Greek person points at them and says "Ugly" to his/her friend, they shouldn't be offended; the person just said they were English.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    Well, if a pair of English people are somewhere in Greece, and a Greek person points at them and says "Ugly" to his/her friend, they shouldn't be offended; the person just said they were English.

:lol: That is quite hilarous. The greek sure know how to choose their words ;)

Would stupid mean american then?
  • Options
    I don't know any really good ones.. but i know some random ones..

Like starjna.. Quarfly should be able to tell you that one if i've spelt it right.. :p

And i know that in French Mango = mangue.. and that sheep fucking is schapenugle(sp..) in dutch.. :p and that goat is cabra in portugeuse.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Na Na Na is Go Go Go in Vietnamese :D

And this clip teaches me "God is great" in Arabic I think... anyone know? I am pretty sure it is.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Na Na Na is Go Go Go in Vietnamese :D

And this clip teaches me "God is great" in Arabic I think... anyone know? I am pretty sure it is.
    :crazyeyes
  • Options
    at least this pointless thread isnt completely pointless, it has satire in it
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    MrG wrote:
    at least this pointless thread isnt completely pointless, it has satire in it
    :lol:

BTW, I keep reading this as BBS and thinking... why am I on a BBS board?!