Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How long??? :-s

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:blush:

Comments

• Options
    hmm m self i could probley have sex then about 30 mins later do it again with her .
  • Options
    I think it just depends on the guy.
  • Options
    Well my ex was rarely able to shag me twice in the one night. That was only because he was a prat. :)

Totally depends on the lad, like.
  • Options
    Depends on the person, and how offen you have sex. with my ex it was like 5-10mins but then we used to have sex about 3times a day. but since broke up with her not having sex as much so the time has increased
  • Options
    Can be about an hour or so and then hes ready to go again. If we both want it again we normally stick a DVD on then by the end of it we are both dying to get going again lol.
  • Options
    im pretty quick at recovering, usually ok to go in around 10mins.
  • Options
    depends. Sometimes it can be a few hours, sometimes it can be almost immediate.
  • Options
    If you mean ejaculate again then its not soon that time will increase with age,
    If you mean get an errection again then can definatly be almost imediatly,
  • Options
    I could take anything from a few minutes to several hours, it's never the same twice. It also depends in part on who's next to the guy in question. After all, he's more likely to get turned on by being in bed with a sexy minx than a rough old dog. :p
  • Options
    My bf said about 20 mins....ive never done it twice in one session though :naughty:
  • Options
    I suppose alot depends on how good it was first time...if its was really good it takes it out of you more i imagine...
  • Options
    lol

depends... sometimes minutes after im ready to go again.... something is wrong with me
  • Options
    Just do your business and fall asleep. :D

Nah, depends on how horny you are...sometimes it's only a matter of mins before you get a hard on again, others you need more time...doing foreplay and shit like that for you to get going again.
  • Options
    Use to recover fairly quickly and able to go at it again but recently I dont really care, so empty my load and hope that's enough. :yeees:

I never hear any complaints but that might be because I'm asleep :lol:

Lazy @ life and in the sack :grump:
  • Options
    Yea, agrred with the majourity in saying it depends. It will take more work to get him hard again, but we'll just lie there and he's all tired, but a couple of times, after 10-20mins, I'll get him hard and mount him... hehehe
  • Options
    Harmless wrote:
    Use to recover fairly quickly and able to go at it again but recently I dont really care, so empty my load and hope that's enough. :yeees:

I never hear any complaints but that might be because I'm asleep :lol:

Lazy @ life and in the sack :grump:
    Look who's back!

:wave: Harmless
  • Options
    Yea, agrred with the majourity in saying it depends. It will take more work to get him hard again, but we'll just lie there and he's all tired, but a couple of times, after 10-20mins, I'll get him hard and mount him... hehehe

same with me really
  • Options
    Depends how tired I am. When I'm pumped up (eck) it can be twenty minutes.
  • Options
    my boyfriend can be good to go again in seconds, when we were first together he never got tired out! as we've got more used to each other he now does go soft, but usually only after having relaxed for a while, or towards the end of a really amazing session. i quite like it actually- it means that i can finally fit him all in my mouth, but only for a few seconds!
    so basically, he could often keep going, if it wasn't for the fact that the rest of his body is exhausted!
  • Options
    I was surprised that my boyfriend could go again within about 5-10 mins.. I didnt think it were normal. Although I were a virgin before I had him so what did I know?
  • Options
    I think it also depends on age, the older you het the longer it takes!
  • Options
    When I was 17 and it was with a new girl it was about 17 seconds.

needless to say, its a bit longer now.
  • Options
    It would technically be not so difficult to be erect again, but when having an orgasm the body spills a hormone that has a lust-killing effect, that makes it hard to even want. So I remember from biology, could not find anything of it on wikipedia tho.

I usually just want to roll on the side and do nothing but fricken sleep. I could go in 20 minutes earliest I guess.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I could take anything from a few minutes to several hours, it's never the same twice. It also depends in part on who's next to the guy in question. After all, he's more likely to get turned on by being in bed with a sexy minx than a rough old dog. :p

i don't think it's necessarily down to how turned on he is by the girl.

this was no way the case with my ex (believe me...!) but he wasn't the sort who could be up and at it again in say half an hour.

but then i've been with a lad who could.

it really depends on the individual. most important thing to note is it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them or anything of the sort.
  • Options
    I think it really depends, id say about 10 minutes although i would tend to leave it alot longer as i love the chilled out after sex cuddling thing.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:

same with me really
    So after 10-20 minutes you get him hard and mount him? Didnt know you swung that way mrG :lol: :hyper:
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    So after 10-20 minutes you get him hard and mount him? Didnt know you swung that way mrG :lol: :hyper:

no im saying takes me 20 mins ish you plonk :lol: