Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Box of Magical Surprises...(ooooooooh)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My poor boyfriend has had to work tonight and i feel very sorry for him, so being the lovely girlfriend that i am im going to take him a magical box of surprises when i pick him up to cheer him up :D

Only problem is what to put in the magical box.....so far I've come up with a beer, a ham sandwich and a spliff....

...my magical juices have run dry after coming up with such a brilliant plan and now i need some help...What else can go in my box??? :chin: Think people think...(then post what you think....)

Comments

• Options
    chocolate spread...how its used is up to you ;)
  • Options
    A sexy picture of yourself or a piece of paper on which you have what you would like to do to him when you get home.
  • Options

I like we must be think along the same lines.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    your pants. ;x

EDIT: Six Thousand posts :D
  • Options

would love to but i think im pissing him off with my nymphomaniac tendancys recently and need to be slightly more loving and not such a horny bitch :grump:
  • Options
    A hot water bottle, it's bloody freezing out
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    your pants. ;x

EDIT: Six Thousand posts :D

:birthday:
  • Options
    i am very unimpressed with your uninventivness :p made him a lovely sparkly box for things to go in...just got nothing to put in it....damn my boring mind....god damn it....
  • Options
    How about something that will remind him of the good time you two have had over the years. Eg I would put in a small green dragon that he won when we went toHastings last year as it was a really great day out.
  • Options
    A magic box- that's such a great idea. Someone remind me of this when I lose the single status!
  • Options
    a cuddle. course you can't box them but ya know.

or make one of those booklets of vouchers. saying you'll do such and such for him.
  • Options
    ~playboy~ wrote:
    would love to but i think im pissing him off with my nymphomaniac tendancys recently and need to be slightly more loving and not such a horny bitch :grump:

im trying hard to understand what your saying but i just cant! :p

how about a nice picture of the two of you...maybe a cd of his fav songs
    (god this is hard...naughty thoughts just wont leave my mind- god damn you sex drive)

ermm... bake him a cake :confused:

yeh...im going to go away now
    :yes:
  • Options
    im trying hard to understand what your saying but i just cant! :p

Thats because it doesnt make sense. Im living in a fairytale land where men actually can have to much sex!! :crazyeyes and i swear i dont even need sex that often....he's just wierd....But if i pick him up and suggest something sexual he'll just roll his eyes at me :yeees:
  • Options
    (god this is hard...naughty thoughts just wont leave my mind- god damn you sex drive):

Exactly!! Think the only way to a mans heart is food, beer, drugs and sex, so yes, my box is a full as it will get because it is impossible to think of anything else... (think will just fill in the gaps with tissue paper)
  • Options
    ~playboy~ wrote:
    think will just fill in the gaps with tissue paper

:lol:
  • Options
    packet of pork scratchins
  • Options
    meh. Gotta go get him in a sec. Dont have any money either. Forgot to say that. Had a quid. Spent it on beer. Got 11p left. Might get some matches to go with the spliff. Then again could just use lighter. Might be simpler. I tied a bow round the spliff. Must say my presentation is amazing.

Bah. I accept my box is as full as it will get but hey, the boy only went to work and hes coming out to this pretty box with food alcohol and spliff in it aaaaaaaaaaaaand a lovely girlfriend behind the wheel of her car waiting to drive him straight home while he consumes said items in box. The more i think about it the more wonderful i am :D
  • Options
    ~playboy~ wrote:

Only problem is what to put in the magical box.....so far I've come up with a beer, a ham sandwich and a spliff....

I wish I had a girlfriend who made me spliffs :(

*jealous*
  • Options
    ~playboy~ wrote:
    meh. Gotta go get him in a sec. Dont have any money either. Forgot to say that. Had a quid. Spent it on beer. Got 11p left. Might get some matches to go with the spliff. Then again could just use lighter. Might be simpler. I tied a bow round the spliff. Must say my presentation is amazing.

Bah. I accept my box is as full as it will get but hey, the boy only went to work and hes coming out to this pretty box with food alcohol and spliff in it aaaaaaaaaaaaand a lovely girlfriend behind the wheel of her car waiting to drive him straight home while he consumes said items in box. The more i think about it the more wonderful i am :D

soooo.... did he apprecaiate the box of magical surprises?
    or was he a typical man and you just got a grunt and "ta"
  • Options
    ~playboy~ wrote:
    Thats because it doesnt make sense. Im living in a fairytale land where men actually can have to much sex!! :crazyeyes and i swear i dont even need sex that often....he's just wierd....But if i pick him up and suggest something sexual he'll just roll his eyes at me :yeees:

sounds like my gf.

wana swap? :naughty:

:p
  • Options
    like the new av.
  • Options
    like the new av.

me? thanks :)
  • Options
    how about some rubber gloves and some baby oil?
  • Options
    well i gave him his box - he thought i was lovely (naturally :P)

ended up with just a spliff beer and sandwich but really, what more could he have wanted??? I even tied a bow round the spliff :angel: i am perfect :P

Anyway, a good idea for anyone to do cos having it all in a box made me look so much nicer than just handing it to him!!