Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mad pup!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Bit my belly bar!!!!! lmao

Pulled me mums slippers off, hid it behind the chair, then came back and chewed her foot. I was lying on the floor on my back so he came over, sniffed my jumper, nuzzled it out the way and bit the top ball on my belly bar!!! Little bugger!!!!! Luckily he was gentle and only did it with the little front teeth, but bless him he jumped when i screamed, didnt know what he'd done!!!!

SP_A0331.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Sikorah wrote:
    SP_A0331.jpg

I find that little dogs alwas tend to be a bit mad... funny tho...
  • Options
    Aww your doggie is cute :)

Im currently sharing my sofa with this great lump , please excuse his man bits, he has no shame :grump:
  • Options
    awwwww bless him!!!!
  • Options
    Aww your doggie is cute :)

Im currently sharing my sofa with this great lump , please excuse his man bits, he has no shame :grump:

omg. i want him :heart:
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    omg. i want him :heart:
    You really dont, he has a habit of sitting on top of you at 3am with a giraffe in his gob wanting to play. If you tell him to bugger off, he does laps of the livingroom to tire himself out. And in the morning, he wakens you up so you get up thinking he needs out or he needs a drink or something, so you go to the loo and come back to find that he in fact wanted you up out of bed so he can steal your nice hot cosy space :grump:

Still want him?
  • Options
    You really dont, he has a habit of sitting on top of you at 3am with a giraffe in his gob wanting to play. If you tell him to bugger off, he does laps of the livingroom to tire himself out. And in the morning, he wakens you up so you get up thinking he needs out or he needs a drink or something, so you go to the loo and come back to find that he in fact wanted you up out of bed so he can steal your nice hot cosy space :grump:

Still want him?

That last bit genuinly made me laugh out loud!
  • Options
    My nickname is mad dog but I get called mad pup the odd time. Pleasure bitting ur bar!
  • Options

Still want him?

:yes: :yes: :yes:
  • Options

Still want him?

:lol:
  • Options
    Dogs = cute :yes: :D :thumb: