Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anal sex - pregnancy??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone!!! ;)

Just wondering is it likely to get pregnant having unprotected anal sex?

And also....anyone know where the sperm goes when he comes inside??

Thanks for any replies!

Sweetiebabe Xxx

Comments

• Options
    You can't get pregnant from anal sex no.

What come up must come down is what they say isnt it...
  • Options
    if his cock is up your bum, that is where the cum shalt go

pregnancy could be caused by having a shit, if when on the toilet, it dribbles a bit!

but by just sticking it up there, without some protection,
    could increase the chances, of getting infections

get him wrapped up, with a big tub of lube
    and pregnancy and illness, should then not protrude
  • Options
    But what if when your having sex....he changes from vagina to anal but then comes in the anal?

When he came in me....nothing seemed to come out of me, that's why I was wondering where it goes!hehe
  • Options
    But what if when your having sex....he changes from vagina to anal but then comes in the anal?

Any kind of unprotected vaginal sex could get you pregnant, what does switching between the two change? :confused:
  • Options

When he came in me....nothing seemed to come out of me, that's why I was wondering where it goes!hehe
    Youre less likely to notice it as the muscles are better than vaginal ones, and itll just come out the next time you go for a poo. No you cant get pregnant from anal sex, although if you switch holes, then theres a small chace of pregnancy, because men tend to dribble pre-cum, which does have some sperm in it, even before they properly come, although the chance isnt as great as if they came in your vagina obviously, but its still there.
  • Options

Even if he didn't come in your vagina there is still sperm in his pre cum and thus the chance of getting pregnant :yes:

Have you discussed using contraception? cos it's not just pregnancy, but also the many STI's around, that you risk catching if you have unprotected sex.
  • Options
    The rectum absorbs fluid.
  • Options
    Lol this thread is funny...it's common sense is it not???I mean the cums hardly gonna pass half way through her body and impregnate her is it like.
  • Options
    We usually use condoms, but got abit carried away (alot of vodka involved!) so when I was wet enough, we changed to anal and he came in me then....
  • Options

you should really use condoms if you're having anal sex and changing from that to vaginal sex. common sense really, you know what comes out of there.
  • Options
    if you changed from vaginal to anal thats not as bad, but changing from anal to vaginal can give you an infection.
  • Options
    minimi38 wrote:
    The rectum absorbs fluid.

It cant absorb sperm though.
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    Was going to say can't you get thrush that way.

:yes: Along with other infections.
  • Options
    easily id expect. Youre even supposed to be careful when wiping your arse, to go from front to back, and not the other way round, so it stands to reason you shouldnt put a dick up there when its just been in your bottom
  • Options
    easily id expect. Youre even supposed to be careful when wiping your arse, to go from front to back, and not the other way round, so it stands to reason you shouldnt put a dick up there when its just been in your bottom

:lol: "dick" and "bottom" just dont go together! the word bottom is too nice! :lol:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    No you cant get pregnant from anal sex, although if you switch holes, then theres a small chace of pregnancy, because men tend to dribble pre-cum, which does have some sperm in it, even before they properly come, although the chance isnt as great as if they came in your vagina obviously, but its still there.

:yes: couldn't have said it better myself. Have a read of Anal-yse this (don't you just love the title! :D ) It's one of the Q&A's from askTheSite and covers the health issues related to anal sex.
  • Options
    Surely people shouldn't be having sex if they don't even know the ways to get pregnant!?
  • Options
    Unless you plan on growing a womb and some ovaries up your bum then i reckon its highly unlikely.
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    Unless you plan on growing a womb and some ovaries up your bum then i reckon its highly unlikely.

imagine having a baby out of your bum. :eek2:
  • Options
    imagine having a baby out of your bum. :eek2:

you wouldnt know whether you were giving birth or having a poo!!
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    you wouldnt know whether you were giving birth or having a poo!!

i'd hope i'd be having a baby bigger than my poos are! ;)